Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

A few lists just from this thread. They're not coming up as links so you might have to Copy-and-Paste:
from LittleStar88 on November 23, 2023

and from Katel just a few weeks ago, April 20, 2024
Yes:clap:credit to @LittleStar88! And yes, I forgot about the list from JD Eadon - there’s just so much proof available of the horror that is Ginge and Cringe.:biggrin:

Reactions: finngirl13
1. I've said it before, but boy oh boy, she needs her colours done. Warm and dusky is the opposite of what she should be wearing.
2. Her veneers are too big. Even her dentist doesn't have good eye-sight.
Notice how her dress drags and puddles on the floor again. Merching Markle back at it! Nothing is bought, just borrowed.

Isn't it similar to BEIGE, the color she claimed to be forced to wear so she wouldn't outshine the rest of the BRF? So she voluntarily wears it to Nigeria where bright colors are very popular? And it drags on the floor. Will she at least dry clean before she returns it for a full refund?
I’d call it more of an anemic salmon.

:lol: He might not be bright enough to spot the lie, but everyone else knows exactly why she married him and it wasn't his IQ.

Every single person has mental health? Maybe it is my command of English giving out, but what does that even mean?
I was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA and I don't have a clue what she's talking about. Your command of English is excellent, btw. :tup:

:lol: He might not be bright enough to spot the lie, but everyone else knows exactly why she married him and it wasn't his IQ.

Every single person has mental health? Maybe it is my command of English giving out, but what does that even mean?
I translate it to "everyone has problems." I don't think she needed to remind children that they have problems. They already know it. The better thing would have been to say that help is available for things that are troubling you.

Isn't it similar to BEIGE, the color she claimed to be forced to wear so she wouldn't outshine the rest of the BRF? So she voluntarily wears it to Nigeria where bright colors are very popular? And it drags on the floor. Will she at least dry clean before she returns it for a full refund?
She thought that wearing a blah color would make her look darker.

A curtain and a mini bus!
The convoy of SUVs didn't arrive in time, so they had to make do with the bus.

Happy We Like To Party GIF by Vengaboys

When transporting a sick passenger, planes can also be equipped with curtains around the bed… I once boarded a continental flight that only had eco and business class. When boarding I walked right past Michael Gorbatschow - who could not be calmer about the plebs walking right by his seat (he had aisle, his daughter had window).
This could perhaps apply. :thinking:

tired black and white GIF
Drag Race Rose GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race