Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

That's really sad. They all knew it wasn't going to end well. Meanwhile, she was playing the demure bride in an absurdly expensive gown that her FIL paid for. It sure as hell wasn't paid for by her or her father.
And this was her second marriage.

Tom Bower said in Revenge that Thomas Markle wanted to be a better father to her than he was to his first two. He apparently equated that with giving her whatever she wanted. Imo he helped create the monster, even if unintentionally.
Imo if we hold the father responsible, then the mother is equally responsible. Both parents play an important role.

Imo if we hold the father responsible, then the mother is equally responsible. Both parents play an important role.
I agree, but we know so little about Doria. I don't doubt that she filled MM's head with the notion that she was special and was entitled to only the best. But is known that TM went above and beyond to give MM all the advantages he could and she still cast him aside when he was no longer useful.

And this was her second marriage.

My new opinion is that she was raised to believe that it was OK to use men to get what she wanted. So far, she hasn't done anything to dissuade me from that idea. Did she get the idea from her mother and her father by giving her everything she wanted, reinforced it? All of her relationships appear to be transactional.

Is it her bad memory to be blamed again? Or...

I think she counted herself as royalty (and muzzled) the moment she clapped eyes on her prey. We do have that story about her overzealous PA demanding special consideration for her at some restaurant because she was dating Sparry and therefore practically a duchess. And she must have felt muzzled because Sparry and the BRF told her not to tell that VF reporter that she was "Wild about Harry".
Imo, it has nothing to do with Dufus, ZedZed has always considered herself far superior and worth more than others.
See Kate Winslet uttering ZedZed's maxim below.

My new opinion is that she was raised to believe that it was OK to use men to get what she wanted. So far, she hasn't done anything to dissuade me from that idea. Did she get the idea from her mother and her father by giving her everything she wanted, reinforced it? All of her relationships appear to be transactional.
Equal opportunity narc. She will transact with anyone of any race, gender or age if they can benefit her. I do believe she is capable of altruism, but it gets subsumed by greed if there is a chance to make a quick buck.

Several responses to that NY Daily News article allege that Zed supposedly lost jewels loaned to her. One response specifically mentions a bracelet. I've never heard of these tales before.
"Lost"?

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation