Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Speechless, again! :amazed:
1652188521175.png
However, he has come under fire from royal fans who have accused him of appropriating Maori culture to plug his eco-firm.

Taking to Twitter, one wrote: 'Usually a white man launching a global brand would be accused of appropriating Maori culture. Not sure Prince Harry will get the same treatment.'

Another said: 'So Prince Harry is now appropriating Māori culture to cash in on mental health.'

While a third added: 'How does it feel for Maori to be used by Harry to market his business. Did he ask first?'

In another potential embarrassment for the duke, his video comes just weeks after the Māori party called for the Queen to be removed as New Zealand's head of state.

View attachment 5400037
However, he has come under fire from royal fans who have accused him of appropriating Maori culture to plug his eco-firm.

Taking to Twitter, one wrote: 'Usually a white man launching a global brand would be accused of appropriating Maori culture. Not sure Prince Harry will get the same treatment.'

Another said: 'So Prince Harry is now appropriating Māori culture to cash in on mental health.'

While a third added: 'How does it feel for Maori to be used by Harry to market his business. Did he ask first?'

In another potential embarrassment for the duke, his video comes just weeks after the Māori party called for the Queen to be removed as New Zealand's head of state.

No sense, no feeling. As the old saying goes! :biggrin:

I'm trying to update myself on the Harkles' new developments and found this interesting video from the Aussies. I'm sorry if it has already been posted here, but if not, enjoy…

The BRF terrified??!! Very much the opposite, I am sure. I am also sure that they are many steps ahead of the Harkles and that the Harkles' movements/options will be tightly controlled. It's truly sickening that they are attending the Jubilee, but perhaps they won't? Three weeks yet for them to bail out......fingers crossed! :biggrin:

Yes but if the Forbes article was close to accurate, harry had about $5 million left in his Trust which wouldn’t be nearly enough because you’d have to assume he’d be drawing down his capital in the trust to cover mortgage payments plus living expenses too If he didn’t have enough income.
$5 million isn't much when you live the way they do. Just the mortgage and maintenance on that palace must be how much? $500K a year? more?

View attachment 5400037

Another well thought out philanthropic endeavor :rolleyes:

Something’s not adding up here. I’m having a hard time believing that any financial institution would underwrite a $10 million mortgage on a $14.6 million property for a borrower with $5 million net worth and no guaranteed source of income. At the time they bought the Montecito mansion I think he’d had only the one paid speaking engagement with JPM and I don’t think either the Netflix or Spotify deals had been signed then. Maybe his book deal was signed by then but that still doesn’t seem like enough guaranteed income to satisfy a mortgage lender.

My guess is that daddy co-signed for the mortgage, whether he personally or in some other way (business entity).

I thought that Harry had more than $5 million (at least enough to pay for the house in full)?? I don't recall seeing something that said there is a mortgage on the house versus it is paid for (but entirely possible that I missed that bit of info).

This article is worth posting here, totally loved it

This article was delicious!

A good one to keep handy for when folks don't understand why she is so disliked here... Just give them the link to this article - sums up about 85%+ of it.