Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Also, the tone of voice used by Lady Hussey is unknown. it is quite likely she has the upper class ‘clipped’ voice of that generation which can sound very curt to uninformed ear. I have heard Ngozi Fulani on the news putting her own stress on certain words giving the impression she wants to give. For all we know, Lady Hussey, presumably acting as Camilla’s eyes and ears, might have been quite light in her manner.

I think it has to do with how Fulani answered it IMO. Its obvious Fulani didn't want to answer it, I mean get a hint lady susan! lol. If someone asks where I'm from and I say Brooklyn, that's like if you dig for more than that, it's your own grave!!
Surely polite to answer more than one word say I’m not comfortable with your questions and walk away

Looks like a series of photos taken in a photo booth where u make silly faces and do idiotic things for a laugh. Is this meant to make them seem more relatable while they flog those undeserved titles, hop on private planes whenever they feel like traveling, and use their bodyguards to bully unsuspecting diners in restaurants?

Its obvious Fulani didn't want to answer it, I mean get a hint lady susan! lol. If someone asks where I'm from and I say Brooklyn, that's like if you dig for more than that, it's your own grave!!

I agree. Lady Hussey too is in her 80's, maybe she was tired, maybe she is still recovering from the Queen's death and is emotionally spent, maybe she wasn't quite as sharp as usual that day and she just kept pushing when she should have just smiled and moved on.

Imo you should protect your mind. This stuff is propaganda 101. Beware the hidden agenda.

Back in film class in University, we watched Leni Riefenstahl’s 1934 documentary-style propaganda film, "Triumph of the Will" which is when I learned of what editing and musical score can do to our emotions.

I’m not comparing the two films, obviously! but just watching that trailer, I could see the power of the image, the atmospheric sound under spoken word meant to manipulate the message and evoke an emotional response, plus the utter lack of spontaneity... so thank you, University Film class 101!

Last edited:
Scoobi-do is not hiding why this piece of **** was released today. :sick:

The pic below appears in the above video at about the same time Hazz says, 'no one sees what happens behind close doors'. :huh:

View attachment 5662878

That is one truthful thing that they have said. "No one knows what happens behind closed doors." Behind the closed door Meghan is screaming at Harry for being a failure and not making money and a bad father because he can't produce the Prince/Princess titles for her children. Behind the closed door, Meghan treats her "friends" as commodities and only bothers with them if they can do something for her. Behind the closed door, Meghan is sending messages to companies asking them for things that she can wear for free and she will make sure they are mentioned. Behind closed door Meghan is asking companies to give to charities and asks that their name be attached to the donation and so both will have PR, while she and Harry aren't spending a penny. Behind the closed door her assistants are sending out their resumes 15 minutes after they start the job because she is so demanding and difficult to work with. I could go on..................

Back in film class in University, we watched Leni Riefenstahl’s 1934 documentary-style propaganda film, "Triumph of the Will" which is when I learned of what editing and musical score can do to our emotions.

I’m not comparing the two films, obviously! but just watching that trailer, I could see the power of the image, the atmospheric sound under spoken word trying to manipulate the message and evoke an emotional response, plus the utter lack of spontaneity... so thank you, University Film class 101!
Don't you think that the NF program will be of the greatest love story every told? It sure looks that way to me based on the still photographs.

I don't think SH is racist, BUT she knows what she's representing, what's at stake, what the issues have been since malicious M stirred-up sh*t. Why labour a point? Why touch a stranger's hair? Why not listen to someone you're talking to?

I have absolutely no doubt this woman could have been equally rude to any pleb of the hoi polloi, you or me included. Aristos are not known for their inclusiveness or kindness talking to the lower orders. Speaks of snobbishness "I know better than you, even about you" that's what SH was saying, push, push, push and dominate, as the one asking the questions usually is. As a host/hostess it not done, not etiquette, not nice to make your guests feel small, awkward or uncomfortable. She failed in her role.

it's incredibly rude to push your point like a cross-examination when clearly the other person is uncomfortable or thinks they've answered a question.

It's all symbolism and appearances at these things. It's not (just) about how things were, it is about appropriateness and appearances. BRF what right to to let her go. This is a important time for KC and the BRF leading up to the Coronation, H&M are constantly trying to undermine his family, that's all they've got. Whatever this Lady's past service (nice job to have if you ask me) anyone giving H&M ammunition to hit the BRF with needed to be shown the door.

Now someone has gained sympathy and a whole heap of publicity for herself and is seen as some kind of hero for attending an event, why, for having been talked to the way normal people have been talked to for centuries.

I have absolutely no idea what, what Ngozi wears matters. She answered Hussey's question politely enough. Ngozi tries to help victims of domestic abuse most days of the week, I'm sure she's not on may designer brands PR list and she has other priorities. I feel sorry for her, she has my sympathy, but I didn't like the way she handled things either, she could have complained internally to the Palace first without embarrassing her hosts and everyone else at/organising the party by broadcasting the conversation interrogation.

This is really well worded. I could understand SH asking the question, as a product of her generation, but I can’t understand why she continued to push the point when it was made clear this wasn’t acceptable.