Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

And to you as well!
Season 8 Thanksgiving GIF by Friends

I have to ask: how do people know this image is altered? I did think he looked especially kind here when I saw the initial picture but would have never thought about photoshop.
The knot on his forehead is gone. Usually it is prominent.
His skin is too smooth with the sun damage erased.

Somehow, they got rid of the perma-scowl :thinking:
1669336317605.jpeg

Since when has she been “Princess”?!

View attachment 5659199

And why is wiki still showing her as a “duchess”.

Technically she is Princess Henry…. So if you stripped ALL titles she is “Princess Henry“

that is why I am in favour of removing duke and duchess titles but leaving them as ”The Earl and Countess of Dumbarton”

harder to merch

About that Ripple of Nope award …

View attachment 5659233

Benjamin Smallbrook of Quora said Haz got warned that if he did accept this, there is no coming back. The warning allegedly came from someone close to the palace….

I believe Lady C had a similar message to on YouTube today.

so yes, this ties with Barkjacks statements. Although they could clean it up with a tweet from KKennedy backtracking and saying the award is for charitable works and nothing else...

Then point to the gift cards, snacks, pledges (who knows if paid) and other partnerships.

Technically she is Princess Henry…. So if you stripped ALL titles she is “Princess Henry“

that is why I am in favour of removing duke and duchess titles but leaving them as ”The Earl and Countess of Dumbarton”

harder to merch
Huh, I learned something new today.

Would have thought she’d be using that for all it’s worth and only giving it up if she got queen. Which was why I was surprised she’s holding onto the duchess over princess.

Huh, I learned something new today.

Would have thought she’d be using that for all it’s worth and only giving it up if she got queen. Which was why I was surprised she’s holding onto the duchess over princess.
It is because she loses her first name if she does that. She can be Princess Henry, but not Princess Meghan. The title is his and she is a piggyback on it.

About that Ripple of Nope award …

View attachment 5659233

Lady C mentioned that according to a source that likes Hazz, there is no way back with the BRF if he accepts the award in person. Hazz knows that. Also, it's possible that instead of declining the award, he will opt for a cowardly approach and have someone else accept it for him.

Benjamin Smallbrook of Quora said Haz got warned that if he did accept this, there is no coming back. The warning allegedly came from someone close to the palace….

I believe Lady C had a similar message to on YouTube today.

so yes, this ties with Barkjacks statements. Although they could clean it up with a tweet from KKennedy backtracking and saying the award is for charitable works and nothing else...

Then point to the gift cards, snacks, pledges (who knows if paid) and other partnerships.
I think it is too late for KK to walk back what she wrote. She can add the bit about charitable good works, but she already spouted off about racism. Even if they don't show up and/or have another person pick up the award, the damage has been done and it doesn't reflect well on them. They have not uttered a word unequivocally stating that KK was wrong with what she wrote.