Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Seeing Kate shine like this, I can't help but wonder. Ghoul waltzed in and seriously thought she could dethrone her. Just...how? You don't have to marry into the BRF to understand that this is not how things work. Besides the fact everyone who's met Kate sings her praises, there has never been as much as a whisper she treats staff sh*tty, she dresses to perfection and senior royals (e.g. The Queen, Charles) seem to adore her, so on top of her position she is generally well liked and popular.
There was room for both of them. Shame MM couldn’t see it. It was queen b or nothing for her.

She looks closer to 50 than 40. That long, long hair, so flat around her head, is really not helping.
It looks like costume jewelry. This is a rather desperate and pathetic thing to do and very obvious. I expect them to start calling themselves the P&P Harry of Wales.

The Duchess of Gloucester really tweaked her with her emerald tiara lol!

It looks like costume jewelry. This is a rather desperate and pathetic thing to do and very obvious. I expect them to start calling themselves the P&P Harry of Wales.

The Duchess of Gloucester really tweaked her with her emerald tiara lol!
No, no, no, never mention Wales and that woman in the same breath! :cursing: :nuts::biggrin: