Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Keanu has never been lacking in being a genuine humanitarian. M Perry will never be anyone but Chandler Bing. Being a drug addict does not make you enlightened. He is just one of many who have the world at their feet but just have to 'eff it up. I am sorry for my angry rant but I lost my only sibling some years back and he did everything right. I am sure he would have been more than happy to trade places with the poor me ones who think drugs will give them a higher plane to live on.
As did TW.

I'm sorry about your sibling. :hugs:

And a lot of plastic surgery lol
You mean it wasn't just the Smart Water and Aveeno?

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Hazz, born to be a Spare.

Mr Sacerdoti believes the narrative surrounding the couple "is about to shift" to centre around Harry with the release of his book and series five of the Netflix hit series, The Crown.

He said: "We have generally seen Meghan taking centre stage so the title spare could be turned around on him in relation to that.

"I think it's about to shift, he is about to be the centre of attention again when The Crown and his memoir come out
."

Just the Duke and Duchess titles. Leave them as Earl and Countess of Dumbarton.

Edit - of course KC won’t. It sets a precedent to be used against other royals in the future.
It is a shame it is not like in the old days when professional mourners could be hired. He would be booked solid. Just rent out that face when you want to ruin the day for anyone around you.

There is so much crap being tossed around from the Suckesses it reeks of desperation. Name dropping Jennifer Anniston seemed to start the ramp up a month or so ago, various hits and misses with podcrash guests, now Beyoncé in a very contrived way, followed by Angelina.

If there’s any truth to it, the last is most telling I think, a major life change with no reference to the husband. IMO she is so diabolical this could be a move to set up a family dynamic in any future divorce (which I don’t see happening now) where she wants sole custody of a Nigerian adoptee, and Haz can have Archie and Lili for a hefty price of course. The adoptee will send her Sugars into raptuous swoons of support for her coming to the aid of a child honoring her supposed ancestry. And following in Angelina’s footsteps she’ll aggressively pursue some UN related work.
Yet another newly minted Raptor brand, media enhanced, will be launched as the Goddess of Goodness, who will sprinkle her fairy dust on the world.

Meantime, while they’re inundating media with the usual narcissistic, hypocritical drivel, there’s a madman in Russia with a palsied finger hovering too close to the nuclear button, Ukrainians are fighting to survive, cataclysmic climate events are affecting the globe, inflation is starting to wreak havoc, a strain on natural resources like water and fuel sources is causing worldwide despair and on it goes with local issues as well.

How does this relate to our subjects? In comparison, they are nothing more than seeping boils oozing pus as they slink through life. Going to take some deep breaths and and try to keep that perspective. Increasingly I find myself skimming over items when the headlines hint at the same old whining over the same old issues. Haz threatening to sue Bower being one. I hope the Dunderhead Duke does, it will be delicious fun to see Bower wipe the floor with him and we’ll get all the juicy new bits that had previously been left unsaid.

Oooh, that's good!

Keanu has never been lacking in being a genuine humanitarian. M Perry will never be anyone but Chandler Bing. Being a drug addict does not make you enlightened. He is just one of many who have the world at their feet but just have to 'eff it up. I am sorry for my angry rant but I lost my only sibling some years back and he did everything right. I am sure he would have been more than happy to trade places with the poor me ones who think drugs will give them a higher plane to live on.
I’m sorry about your brother it is very painful.

I feel like if Perry was fishing for the name of a less talented actor to offer up to the grim reaper his own would have been the most tasteful choice but it’s still a creepy thing to say.

I can’t stand him, personally, a mediocre talent gets a 1 in a million opportunity and riches and he just stuffs it up his nose? What an idiot.