Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I think he is claiming Keanu used the same, if not more, drugs as River who died of an overdose. So, MP doesn’t understand why Keanu is alive and River isn’t. Very immature way of looking at a tragedy. I watched Mperry’s interview with DSawyer. Not impressed at all - imo his publishers should not have pushed him to do these interviews. Clearly, he needs more recovery and time to grow up.

Hazz and MM have similar immature issues. Maybe it is a sign of the times?

ETA - this is just tacky.
  • Perry, 53, caused a social media storm after he wrote in his memoir 'Why is it that the original thinkers like River Phoenix and Heath Ledger die, but Keanu Reeves still walks among us?'
I read his backtracking comment where he was "just throwing out a name" and likes Keanu. He "threw out" the same name two different times. :rolleyes:

In fact Low says while Andrew is rude, entitled, arrogant and self-absorbed he was actually a good teamleader and looked out for his direct staff.

He also yelled and swore at The Queen's press secretary James Roscoe who had politely asked a military person to find The Queen an umbrella when it started raining cats and dogs minutes before she was supposed to arrive, then went straight to said queen and complained Roscoe had had the guts to ask him, the Duke of York, to go fetch him an umbrella (probably after coming to the conclusion she wouldn't appreciate the actual story should it get back to her). When The Queen brought it up all Roscoe had so say was "What do you think, Ma'am? Do you think I asked the Duke of York to fetch an umbrella?"
Ohmygoodness yes, I had totally forgotten this part! Roscoe's response was brilliant and I would have never been able to think of it at that moment. Of course, it's likely that anyone who works so closely with the monarch would be diplomatically brilliant.

I think he is claiming Keanu used the same, if not more, drugs as River who died of an overdose. So, MP doesn’t understand why Keanu is alive and River isn’t. Very immature way of looking at a tragedy. I watched Mperry’s interview with DSawyer. Not impressed at all - imo his publishers should not have pushed him to do these interviews. Clearly, he needs more recovery and time to grow up.

Hazz and MM have similar immature issues. Maybe it is a sign of the times?

ETA - this is just tacky.
  • Perry, 53, caused a social media storm after he wrote in his memoir 'Why is it that the original thinkers like River Phoenix and Heath Ledger die, but Keanu Reeves still walks among us?'

WTF!

You are correct, I’m sure a POC stylist may have been brought into the presence of the dreadful Do at some point but they probably don’t have much influence over her staid choices.

And of course, in this mad fantasy of mine where M not only looks after someone in need but also takes them out in public it’s still unimaginable she’d countenance the possibility the kid might end up with better hair than her :graucho:

By spaniel ears I mean when she has the waves which form the Greasy tendrils which move as one like they are attached to an floppy ear (though tufts do occasionally stand on end- again like a dog’s ear)
EG.
View attachment 5646300
View attachment 5646302
View attachment 5646304
View attachment 5646309
View attachment 5646311

View attachment 5646301
View attachment 5646312
Yes this is an enormous insult to the beautiful spaniels of the world but it’s my immediate association.

Given Beyonce doesn’t talk a lot in interviews and M talks for herself and her guest (and empowered feminist drunk spunky dames everywhere) I feel like they could wheel B’s waxwork into M’s booth and get the same outcome.

View attachment 5646315
Here’s the PR still ready. I’m sure you pop quizzers can give a few good reasons why this photo is impossibly :lol:
:lol: I was just going to ask what those poor dogs had done to be compared to TW but I see you already addressed that injustice. :lol:

You are correct, I’m sure a POC stylist may have been brought into the presence of the dreadful Do at some point but they probably don’t have much influence over her staid choices.

And of course, in this mad fantasy of mine where M not only looks after someone in need but also takes them out in public it’s still unimaginable she’d countenance the possibility the kid might end up with better hair than her :graucho:

By spaniel ears I mean when she has the waves which form the Greasy tendrils which move as one like they are attached to an floppy ear (though tufts do occasionally stand on end- again like a dog’s ear)
EG.
View attachment 5646300
View attachment 5646302

OMG I'll never unsee it again :lol:

Can someone explain the Matthew Perry insult to me? I have read it several times and I don't even understand what he was trying to say.
I took it that Matthew Perry was saying that the people he named who died were far more talented than someone like Keanu Reeves. Implying why them? Keanu is a nice guy, but for many years he was considered to be lacking in acting ability. He has become somewhat more respected in recent years.

In fact Low says while Andrew is rude, entitled, arrogant and self-absorbed he was actually a good teamleader and looked out for his direct staff.

He also yelled and swore at The Queen's press secretary James Roscoe who had politely asked a military person to find The Queen an umbrella when it started raining cats and dogs minutes before she was supposed to arrive, then went straight to said queen and complained Roscoe had had the guts to ask him, the Duke of York, to go fetch him an umbrella (probably after coming to the conclusion she wouldn't appreciate the actual story should it get back to her). When The Queen brought it up all Roscoe had so say was "What do you think, Ma'am? Do you think I asked the Duke of York to fetch an umbrella?"

I found this bit of the book quite contradictory. Plenty of examples of bad behaviour and few good ones.

Can someone explain the Matthew Perry insult to me? I have read it several times and I don't even understand what he was trying to say.
My take was that he was saying that River and Heath were artistic geniuses taken too soon, while mediocre Keanu is still with us. But I don't ever recall hearing that Keanu did a lot of drugs, other than maybe weed.

I took it that Matthew Perry was saying that the people he named who died were far more talented than someone like Keanu Reeves. Implying why them? Keanu is a nice guy, but for many years he was considered to be lacking in acting ability. He has become somewhat more respected in recent years.
the flaw in MP’s ‘logic’ matches H&M’s flawed ‘logic’

This is why I support the BRF’s policy of ‘never complain, never explain’. Too much information is a serious buzzkill. Mystery, there must be some mystery. H&M already have crossed that line as have many others.

So interestingly in Omids new article, the information about the book is all about H. Sounds like MM is distancing herself from the (inevitable) fallout.

This makes sense since all PR lately has been pushing MM out herself as a Brand.

oh and Omid rewriting history about how M wasn’t accepted….

Basketball Wives Facts GIF by VH1

Keanu has never been lacking in being a genuine humanitarian. M Perry will never be anyone but Chandler Bing. Being a drug addict does not make you enlightened. He is just one of many who have the world at their feet but just have to 'eff it up. I am sorry for my angry rant but I lost my only sibling some years back and he did everything right. I am sure he would have been more than happy to trade places with the poor me ones who think drugs will give them a higher plane to live on.

My take was that he was saying that River and Heath were artistic geniuses taken too soon, while mediocre Keanu is still with us. But I don't ever recall hearing that Keanu did a lot of drugs, other than maybe weed.
Naming anyone and wondering why they're still alive, regardless of how mediocre, is rude, IMO, Many those "geniuses" shouldn't have done so many drugs. As much as I can't stand TW, I still wouldn't wish she "was just a plane crash away". I wish she'd disappear off web pages for sure, but not necessarily die to do it. I don't hate anyone enough for that. His statement implies hatred to me. Just my opinion!