Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Saw this on FB. Credit NOT to me.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

View attachment 5615621

I'm one of those who doesn't get the joke, please let me in!

ETA: that was in response to @EverSoElusive
The bottom picture is from a long-running TV show called Supernatural and this character is Crowley AKA the Devil. He made your dreams come true for ten years when you signed over your soul to him. He collected your soul after 10 years and sent you straight to Hell.

The bottom picture is from a long-running TV show called Supernatural and this character is Crowley AKA the Devil. He made your dreams come true for ten years when you signed over your soul to him. He collected your soul after 10 years and sent you straight to Hell.
DH loves Supernatural. I should have asked him :lol: However, need probably roll his eyes if I mention Z-list & Co.

Sounds like another Faustian bargain - hmmm.

Old news? Why publish it now? Is he firing warning shots or does he really have more? :thinking:

Furious Prince Harry 'SNUBBED dinner with King Charles and William at Balmoral after bust-up when monarch banned Meghan from joining grieving royal family at Scottish estate the day The Queen died - causing the duke to miss his flight'​

Old news? Why publish it now? Is he firing warning shots or does he really have more? :thinking:

Furious Prince Harry 'SNUBBED dinner with King Charles and William at Balmoral after bust-up when monarch banned Meghan from joining grieving royal family at Scottish estate the day The Queen died - causing the duke to miss his flight'​

Ugh, if even half of that is true I can’t stand Harry. Stupid little man-child unable to do anything without Meghan literally holding his hand. Yes, by all means bring the person who has disrupted his family for years now so she can feel included at the time when everyone else is absorbing what has just happened.

Lady C said the same on her video the day Queen Elizabeth died. I should say "alluded" to that being a cause of death.

The only place I heard this was from Lady C. I’m not sure the Queen had bone cancer, it’s really hard to know how it feels to be 96 until you experience it. But doing something one day at that age can leave you exhausted for up to 3/4 days afterwards. She worked so hard, her husband died and she was undoubtedly stressed at the M&H shenanigans along with Andrew. I’ve lost a few members of family to cancer and none was fine one day and gone the next. There was always a deterioration that involved a lack of lucidity but the Queen was a sharp as a tack with Liz Truss the day before she died. Some will dispute this but I believe that those with an incredibly strong faith don’t fear death and often feel ready to go.

The only place I heard this was from Lady C. I’m not sure the Queen had bone cancer, it’s really hard to know how it feels to be 96 until you experience it. But doing something one day at that age can leave you exhausted for up to 3/4 days afterwards. She worked so hard, her husband died and she was undoubtedly stressed at the M&H shenanigans along with Andrew. I’ve lost a few members of family to cancer and none was fine one day and gone the next. There was always a deterioration that involved a lack of lucidity but the Queen was a sharp as a tack with Liz Truss the day before she died. Some will dispute this but I believe that those with an incredibly strong faith don’t fear death and often feel ready to go.
I haven't read any speculation about what the effects of having COVID at age 96 would be. I did read that she had COVID in February, and told someone in April that she was easily fatigued. I can't help but wonder if the effects of this disease helped to shorten her life, by hastening her decline over the summer.

Like the BRF cares :roflmfao: Keep leaking. They are just hanging themselves. They are on very thin ice with William.

I still can’t believe this shameless tramp wanted to go to the Queens bedside along with her closest family, those who dearly loved her. It’s outrageously unbelievable! I think this would have been her most unpalatable act to date.

I’m sure Charles and William were devastated that Harry was having a strop. Not.

I looked again and don't see sources name but I think she's considered credible
I have read Tina Brown’s other books, but not this one yet. She is certainly credible as a journalist and an editor, but she might not be unbiased. She covered Diana extensively back in the day. Like most of her work, I would expect there to be plenty of facts, and personal reminiscence, and rumors to make it juicy and readable.

I haven't read any speculation about what the effects of having COVID at age 96 would be. I did read that she had COVID in February, and told someone in April that she was easily fatigued. I can't help but wonder if the effects of this disease helped to shorten her life, by hastening her decline over the summer.

I had forgotten about the Covid, of course that too could have assisted the slow decline. She was definitely suffering extreme fatigue but what a trooper, working the day before she died at age 96. I admire the older generation so much.