Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

It is a very sloppily written pleading. I mean, Megan isn’t her name either, isn’t her legal name Rachel?

And Kate is what KM goes by commonly. Even when her husband announced her name change it seems everyone has ignored it. And regardless of who she is, it feels too familiar.

So few people respect the rules in relation to pleadings anymore. It’s sad.

That was my thought too, isn't "Rachel" MM's legal name or did she legally change it to Meghan?
It does look like the second or third string legal team got handed the job of responding to Samantha's case. Not taking it seriously apparently and not doing the fact checking. Referring to the Duchess of Cambridge as "Kate" is maybe an indication. Should have been something like Catherine, hereinafter referred to as "Kate", though why the Cambridges had to be named in this response at all is beyond me.

Is Hazz going to buy this one for TW? It would make a great souvenir from the Jubilee.

She’ll wear it whilst hosting her next Oscars viewing party at her super fancy, pungent Cheateau de Montecito. It would be the PERFECT revenge for not being allowed to wear a tiara during her royal tours. The BRF can suck on that with their silly state dinners or whatever.