Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

But Scobie quickly backtracked, saying that it was the ‘institution’ of the Monarchy, not the Queen personally, who bore the brunt of the Sussexes’ displeasure – even though the statement was issued on behalf of Her Majesty.
Yesterday, Scobie told Good Morning America: ‘When it comes to that relationship with the Queen, it is as strong as ever.
They have nothing but love for her. Of course, we saw them name their daughter after the Queen’s very nickname. So that really gives us an insight into that close relationship.

All it "proves" is that they are a$$kissing in the hopes that the money keeps coming. They are idiots in the sense that Charles or William will be King in the not so far future, and they've done nothing but insult them.

I was joking that he was probably a ceramic replica of Guy. Maybe I wasn't wrong! :P
The ceramic dogs can look extremely real. I have a ceramic Lhasa Apso and many a time someone (a repair person, not a friend) would come in and nervously ask me to please hold the dog, and I’d say “oh he won’t hurt you. He’s not real!” They would be so embarrassed but also relieved.

All it "proves" is that they are a$$kissing in the hopes that the money keeps coming. They are idiots in the sense that Charles or William will be King in the not so far future, and they've done nothing but insult them.

Also Williams seems a bit more strongwilled than Charles. It might be interesting to see how he'll deal with them, but also, by the time he becomes king the conflict might have fizzled out especially as I still think there will be a divorce at some point.

Also Williams seems a bit more strongwilled than Charles. It might be interesting to see how he'll deal with them, but also, by the time he becomes king the conflict might have fizzled out especially as I still think there will be a divorce at some point.

You mean William has the backbone his father is lacking. :lol:

From how he treated Harry at the statue event, William does not pretend to forgive his brother.

That's interesting because both boys are adopted (from Russia).

They often say that you adopt the gestures and mannerisms of your parents/family/'clan' biological or not. If anyone can find the study let me know. I know a 12 y o girl who is the spitting image of her father in every way including voice, laugh and personality - except she is not his biological daughter but was adopted (her mother is her biological-mother).
The one to her right actually reminds me of Putin. :P

The NY Post also posted this article about Hap Hazza. Yet another example of do as we say, not as we do. He’ll probably claim it’s a huge security risk for him to fly commercial so he has to fly private instead.

Eco-warrior Prince Harry flies private jet home from polo match

Yep. William and Kate can fly with their kids on a commercial flight, but Harry must be protected at all costs.

No, there is a group of screened horses selected and for fairness the athletes draw the names of the horses they will ride out of a hat. I think this is for two reasons. It shows that the pentathlete is capable of riding any horse, not just the one practiced on. I also suspect it prevents the wealthiest competitors from buying top horses that will make them look better than they really are, while other athletes who cannot afford a top quality horse would be at a disadvantage. As QueenofWrapDress said, this is only for the pentathlon, of which riding represents 20% of the event.
Thanks!

And shamelessly sticking a knife in her back whilst kissing her a*s*s. That’s quite a party trick.
Well he’s had them under observation for a while… I wonder if he also learnt to juggle from Mr and Mrs ‘of course we still love and are extremely close with our racist, abusive family and we will forgive them when they apologise’

As I’ve said before, M should watch out as her shadow is picking up all the tricks of the trade
FE1494A6-E655-45EE-91EA-068320A1431D.gif
Thinking of charity polo match

Classic BRF-style charity event with equines, an upper class sport

i can’t imagine how much this cost 6 - airfare, horses, all those expenses used to be covered by the firm , and I don’t think polo plays to his woke US base

he was happy on the filed but optics not good ??
I was thinking this too, the imagery is very inconsistent how he flip-flops from “I was trapped and never went on a bike ride and now I enjoy the simple pleasures of homemade cake and rescue chickens” to “I’m flying cross country to play the most elite game in the world as I have done all my life thanks to my upbringing.”

As we saw in the people magazine also they apparently can’t find time to go to the beach with their toddler without Covid but he’s managed to keep training at semi-pro level - makes sense.
:lol: :graucho: