Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Many moons ago I found a starving stray cat in my yard. I am very allergic to cats and very much to this stray. Daily I had blood shot and watering eyes but we loved each other. I know Hobo was grateful to me and I to her. Always by my side protecting me for 14 years. I had to be there for her last breath as she lovingly looked at me. I am crying as I type ... She's been gone physically but not from my heart for more than 20 years now. It still hurts.

H&M are not loving people except for themselves. Nothing new to us who see threw their black hearts. Sorry M&H fans. When I hear people are cruel to animals it angers me! :mad:
Hugs.

As we saw in the people magazine also they apparently can’t find time to go to the beach with their toddler without Covid but he’s managed to keep training at semi-pro level - makes sense.
:lol: :graucho:

Did he though...for someone who basically grew up on horseback it's probably like...riding a bike, you don't forget how to do it, especially not after only two years.

Not like me who was sat on that horse a while back after 10+ years and had to think hard how to make it do anything LOL Still I think with a few lessons I'll be back at the game quickly as well.

Are we to expect HRH Mr. California Mountbatten-Windsor, Moaner of Montecito, Sixth In Line, to fly with the common folk?
Common, sensitive, aware? Never. There are jets and then there are JETS. It took a 20 passenger one to contain his monumental ego.

"He flew home on a 20-seater Gulfstream jet reportedly belonging to one of his polo friends, businessman Marc Ganzi"

Did he though...for someone who basically grew up on horseback it's probably like...riding a bike, you don't forget how to do it, especially not after only two years.

Not like me who was sat on that horse a while back after 10+ years and had to think hard how to make it do anything LOL Still I think with a few lessons I'll be back at the game quickly as well.
Im sure he can ride a horse (to some degree- I don’t preclude him from being a talent vacuum at this point) but I would assume more that he’s got to keep up with the agility level and tactics of polo like any sport and as he ages. Especially if his team mates are pro players- I’m sure they’ll do most of the heavy lifting for him but he probably doesn’t want to embarrass himself (in this case at least :graucho:)

Personally, I’m so bad at riding a bike I seem to have to relearn it every time I get on one.

Good for Kate! Who wants to be associated with humbugs…

"The Sussexes recently published a statement responding to the violence in Afghanistan, where they recommended a list of mental health charities for veterans to contact if they need help.

But Heads Together, Kate personal charitable foundation she co-founded with William and Harry in 2017, was nowhere to be found on the list.

News.au royal columnist Daniela Elser claimed
this was a clear snub and a betrayal of one of the Royal Family's most hardworking and beloved members…"

Thanks for the data! I love watching this Olympic event! Question: don’t the competitors ride their own horses? It sounds as though they don’t. Thx!
Sorry for the late reply. Been travelling. No they don't. There is a pool of hourses and they draw randomly from the pool and was given some time the familiarise themselves with the horses. But clearly I know nothing about the story and I am sorry I even mentioned it.

Separately in replying to Vicky, I would challenge anybody who isn't competing at Olympics level to judge these athletes' decisions and actions without being in their shoes and and seem to know exactly what the athlete should do! :rolleyes: 5 years of training should just go down the drain, why not?

Do carry on!

Separately in replying to Vicky, I would challenge anybody who isn't competing at Olympics level to judge these athletes' decisions and actions without being in their shoes and and seem to know exactly what the athlete should do! :rolleyes: 5 years of training should just go down the drain, why not?

I mean, meeting your criteria a former Olympia pentathlon gold medallist who also happens to be the culprit's former training partner of several years was watching (not in front of the TV, but sat at the stand) and wasn't exactly supportive of the spectacle. Isabelle Werth, sevenfold Olympia winner who is also the world's most successful horserider based on what else she has won, had pretty harsh things to say.

Common, sensitive, aware? Never. There are jets and then there are JETS. It took a 20 passenger one to contain his monumental ego.

"He flew home on a 20-seater Gulfstream jet reportedly belonging to one of his polo friends, businessman Marc Ganzi"

He had just spent an entire weekend with >shudder< people.
He could not be expected to ride in the same plane as the >shudder< people.
Truth be told, he probably was in Colo for a couple of weeks, ya kno, practicing the polo :coolio::coolio:

Good for Kate! Who wants to be associated with humbugs…

"The Sussexes recently published a statement responding to the violence in Afghanistan, where they recommended a list of mental health charities for veterans to contact if they need help.

But Heads Together, Kate personal charitable foundation she co-founded with William and Harry in 2017, was nowhere to be found on the list.

News.au royal columnist Daniela Elser claimed
this was a clear snub and a betrayal of one of the Royal Family's most hardworking and beloved members…"

And yet they claim Meg and Kate "have a much stronger relationship now" and that Kate will help with Netflix. :lol::lol::lol: So laughable.

Meggy Marbles's minister of propaganda on Good Morning America:

The Queen’s statement that ‘some recollections may vary’ led Harry and Meghan to believe senior Royals had not taken ‘accountability’ and ‘full ownership’ of the claims, according to the forthcoming new edition.

But Scobie quickly backtracked, saying that it was the ‘institution’ of the Monarchy, not the Queen personally, who bore the brunt of the Sussexes’ displeasure – even though the statement was issued on behalf of Her Majesty.

Yesterday, Scobie told Good Morning America: ‘When it comes to that relationship with the Queen, it is as strong as ever.

They have nothing but love for her. Of course, we saw them name their daughter after the Queen’s very nickname. So that really gives us an insight into that close relationship.

oh dearie me can’t breathe - loved Dorothy (on Golden Girls) and I can just hear her say that - thank you! :lol: :loveeyes:

No Scooby Do, naming the baby was an “in your face, you don’t own it, we can do whatever we want, you can’t stop us” power play meant to wound. A sharp dagger thrust in stealth.

Remember their snide response to the Queen, “Service is universal”?

IMO if it had been meant in honor of the Queen there would have been happy family pictures featuring Lilibet with Meghan staring into the camera, not a sequestered infant.

A further sick obsession for control by She Who Emasculates Her Husband.

bravo csshopper, another fine name - “She Who Emasculates Her Husband” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited: