Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Gosh, I am heartbroken at the thought that she wrote a book about a father and son bond before the son was even born. Oh No! What if it was a girl? Silly me...they made sure it was a boy with the IVF.

The Tweet is from September, Archie was born in May, and apparently that thing was a spin-off of a poem (!) she wrote for Harry's first father's day when Archie was four weeks old. So the timeline does make kind of sense.

In fact, while the poetry is awful I could have found it cute if they roll like this. The cuteness stops though when she takes that sappy thing and makes it into a book no publisher would have bought if it wasn't pinned by THE DUCHESS (I mean...look how long it took to get a contract) while probably thinking she's the next Toni Morrison.

Wow are you saying Alec Baldwin's wife lied about having a surrogate too? I actually don't know anything about her other than being surprised that she was popping out so many babies.

The last baby was from a surrogate for sure. I’d say at least one of the others was as well. She had two miscarriages in 2019 so I suspect the babies born after that were all from surrogates. I don’t trust any of her pregnancy photos given her history of fakery.

I don't know, Selena wasn't giving out false Medical or Scientific facts or news. She just didn't know that Ms. Ardern, who is a badass by the way, was already involved. I mean, I'm glad the spokesperson corrected and brought up all she is doing/has done, but It's not like Selena was telling people to inject bleach.

Reactions: OogleAtLuxury
Trying to process all these details:
-They leave in Jan. 2020.
-South Africa tour is Sept. 24th 2019
-Dan Wootton’s article is posted in The Sun on Sept. 6, 2019.
— article confirms Palace knew she had written a book, had a contract with a publisher, was planning on spending time in the US.
-Aug. 2019 she was in contact with her US PR firm, Sunshine Sachs
-May 2019 Archie born

Was the book written during the summer of 2019?

But a senior royal insider said the team’s “role in ongoing projects like her children’s book” is “concerning” the Palace.

Meghan, 38, believes the book — which she has already written — will be a sensation with the right launch.

But the source said: “As a full-time member of the Royal Family, it would be the expectation for that type of work to be exclusively handled by Palace staff who balance individual desire over what’s right for the wider institution.”

They went on: “It is clear she is wanting to keep surrounding herself with her Hollywood people. That wasn’t the expectation.”

She may spend part of the year in the US in future, it is believed.

I don't know, Selena wasn't giving out false Medical or Scientific facts or news. She just didn't know that Ms. Ardern, who is a badass by the way, was already involved. I mean, I'm glad the spokesperson corrected and brought up all she is doing/has done, but It's not like Selena was telling people to inject bleach.

Does she or her ‘assistant’ know how to Google? If not, why is she posting about stuff she doesn’t know? Why is she ‘leading‘ a vaccine concert? We must stop these celebs dumbing down the USA. Just stop it.

ETA: no one said to “inject bleach”. Google it.

BF0FD5D3-4CA4-457A-88D8-1A4D4BEDD54A.jpeg

Last edited: