Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Not a fan of this look. It washes her out. I don’t get why she wears trench dresses so much. I don’t think that Alexander Wang navy trench dress was all that flattering on her, either.

I’m disappointed TBH, her looks in Ireland were near perfection.

Reactions: cafecreme15
Does her mom live in the UK? Maybe she's in a flat with no washer/dryer and there is no laundry pickup/drop-off service available?
I don't have a great relationship with my mother but even if I did, she has some odd ideas about how to spend money etc and wouldn't accept a lot of gifts(services, home help) that would make life easier for her.
Maybe Meghan's mother is like that?
She lives in CA. I believe.

Reactions: mdcx
I really hope that if meghan gets pregnant her mother will move to London. sell the house in California and move to London. she gets older and is by herself. to have your grandchildren around you is the best Thing and for meghan have her mother there. I think kate is still really Close with her Family so they have time etc to see each other. I saw Pictures of kate's parents with George all bei theirself going for a walk on the shoulders of his grandpa. so cute and normal.

the Picture of her mother at the wash Salon is really mean, I'm waiting for stories like : meghan's mom homeless -- no help from her daughter lol..
seems like meghan's mom is the last one who cares for fame or Money. but I hope meghan involve her mom in her life ..

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I really hope that if meghan gets pregnant her mother will move to London. sell the house in California and move to London. she gets older and is by herself. to have your grandchildren around you is the best Thing and for meghan have her mother there. I think kate is still really Close with her Family so they have time etc to see each other. I saw Pictures of kate's parents with George all bei theirself going for a walk on the shoulders of his grandpa. so cute and normal.

the Picture of her mother at the wash Salon is really mean, I'm waiting for stories like : meghan's mom homeless -- no help from her daughter lol..
seems like meghan's mom is the last one who cares for fame or Money. but I hope meghan involve her mom in her life ..

I’m sure her mother has her own life, home, activities, and friends. A photo taken at the laundromat does not mean she’s living in squalor. Moving to a new country where you only know one other person is a big change and not one to make without considerable thought.

I’ve never understood those women who drop everything in their lives to follow a grown child just because a baby is born. Meghan and her mom may be close but I don’t get the impression they are that clingy.

I’m sure her mother has her own life, home, activities, and friends. A photo taken at the laundromat does not mean she’s living in squalor. Moving to a new country where you only know one other person is a big change and not one to make without considerable thought.

I’ve never understood those women who drop everything in their lives to follow a grown child just because a baby is born. Meghan and her mom may be close but I don’t get the impression they are that clingy.
The Obamas had Michelle's mother move into the White House for 8 years. Very smart on their part and I respected them so much for that. I 100 percent understand why people do this and think it's great.

ITA with this!! she has been doing her own thing for years so why would she want to leave everything! and that is the exactly the tone i get from the posts i see about her leaving the laundromat - that the poor woman has to do her own laundry while her daughter is married to a prince! :rolleyes: please.

Reactions: Hobbsy
The Obamas had Michelle's mother move into the White House for 8 years. Very smart on their part and I respected them so much for that. I 100 percent understand why people do this and think it's great.

i think it was great too and obviously something she wanted to do! meghan's mom should not be expected to do the same though and i wonder why people think she should.

ITA with this!! she has been doing her own thing for years so why would she want to leave everything! and that is the exactly the tone i get from the posts i see about her leaving the laundromat - that the poor woman has to do her own laundry while her daughter is married to a prince! :rolleyes: please

I'm going to assume that the majority would prefer having a family member watching their child vs. a Nanny? If her life allows, she is unmarried and has no other children, why wouldn't she take care of her grandchild IF Meghan asked. I dont really understand how this is not a respected choice.