Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

i'm blaming these new outlets! Stop contacting this family, because they will talk. I notice none of the big US outlets (CBS, ABC,NBC, etc..) aren't giving them the time of day!
TMZ is one of the worst. Gutter journalism at it's worst.

I'm surprised someone in the Palace hasn't tried to guide him (maybe they have, but he keeps ignoring their advice).

The Firm will close ranks and he will get frozen out, permanently if he's not careful.

Thanks...I've never taken a pic with kids or family or a large group before....this is good information to know. :lol:
If you do, make sure you do the photos that include the children first, that way they don't get restless and it takes more of your time.

For weddings etc. one tip I got was to involve the children in getting different family members. Keeps them occupied and interested in what you're doing.

For those who were asking about Meghan's height earlier...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...prince-harry/ar-AAA4j42?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=wispr

When Meghan Markle became engaged to Prince Harry, her sense of style was thrust into the spotlight.

But when the ex-Suits actress stepped onto a sporting ground in Dublin earlier this week, there was one question on everyone’s minds – why on earth did she choose to wear stilettos on grass?!

Anyone who has ever worn heels on grass knows just how damn difficult it is to walk without sinking.

But it turns out the Duchess of Sussex’s preference for classic stilettos isn’t just for fashion’s sake.

According to Glamour, the 36-year-old chooses heels over flats at events with Prince Harry to avoid creating an 'unbalanced' look in pictures.

By wearing heels, Meghan, who is seven inches shorter than her husband, helps take away the height difference.

Speaking to Daily Mail, celebrity photographer Glenn Gratton said "couples with a big height difference look slightly unbalanced in pictures, and often the smaller of the two ends up looking even smaller and is constantly looking up at their partner.

The Windsors are a particularly tall family, with Prince Harry standing in at 6ft 1 and Prince William at 6ft 3.

Unlike Meghan, who is 5ft 6, the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton is 5ft 10, meaning she is often seen wearing flats alongside her husband Prince William.

Meghan's outfit choices, including her preference for high-waisted skirts, is also used to elevate the appearance of her height.

"Careful use of wardrobe choices will be important for Harry and Meghan to make sure the couples height difference is minimised," Gratton said.

"The shape of skirts will also give the optical illusion to make her look taller than she actually is."

When Meghan Markle became engaged to Prince Harry, her sense of style was thrust into the spotlight.

But when the ex-Suits actress stepped onto a sporting ground in Dublin earlier this week, there was one question on everyone’s minds – why on earth did she choose to wear stilettos on grass?!

Anyone who has ever worn heels on grass knows just how damn difficult it is to walk without sinking.

But it turns out the Duchess of Sussex’s preference for classic stilettos isn’t just for fashion’s sake.

According to Glamour, the 36-year-old chooses heels over flats at events with Prince Harry to avoid creating an 'unbalanced' look in pictures.

By wearing heels, Meghan, who is seven inches shorter than her husband, helps take away the height difference.

Speaking to Daily Mail, celebrity photographer Glenn Gratton said "couples with a big height difference look slightly unbalanced in pictures, and often the smaller of the two ends up looking even smaller and is constantly looking up at their partner.

The Windsors are a particularly tall family, with Prince Harry standing in at 6ft 1 and Prince William at 6ft 3.

Unlike Meghan, who is 5ft 6, the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton is 5ft 10, meaning she is often seen wearing flats alongside her husband Prince William.

Meghan's outfit choices, including her preference for high-waisted skirts, is also used to elevate the appearance of her height.

"Careful use of wardrobe choices will be important for Harry and Meghan to make sure the couples height difference is minimised," Gratton said.

"The shape of skirts will also give the optical illusion to make her look taller than she actually is."
I have the same problem, except my DH is a foot taller than I am. I'm not short, but he's 6'8", so wearing heels is almost mandatory when I'm with him.

Luckily for me, he loves seeing me in heels.

TMZ is one of the worst. Gutter journalism at it's worst.

I'm surprised someone in the Palace hasn't tried to guide him (maybe they have, but he keeps ignoring their advice).

The Firm will close ranks and he will get frozen out, permanently if he's not careful.

He’ll keep talking if he’s getting paid.

Looks like he’s already been frozen out.

Last edited:
But why can't this loose cannon dad be payed to stay silent, sign some kind of agreement? The Royals have the means for it and if it's money he wants (and it seems he does) it must be possible to solve?
I think the other relatives would come out of the woodwork for their own paychecks, it would not end. That side of the family obviously has no class and honestly--if they truly cared for Meghan, this would not be happening. As we have seen, it is not just her father that blabs and whines.

I feel for her mom, who we don't ever hear a peep from. I hope she and Meghan are close enough so when this crap happens--Meghan can talk to her and basically say "WTF!" A hubbie (even a Prince) is one thing--but a Mom is a Mom!

I think the other relatives would come out of the woodwork for their own paychecks, it would not end. That side of the family obviously has no class and honestly--if they truly cared for Meghan, this would not be happening. As we have seen, it is not just her father that blabs and whines.

I feel for her mom, who we don't ever hear a peep from. I hope she and Meghan are close enough so when this crap happens--Meghan can talk to her and basically say "WTF!" A hubbie (even a Prince) is one thing--but a Mom is a Mom!
You are probably right, I forgot about the rest of them.

Reactions: wee drop o bush
Her mom was photographed doing laundry at the dollar wash a few days ago. I'd expect if they were super close and loving she'd be helping her mom out slightly more than this? meghan-markle-prince-harry-feud-1.jpg

I'm thinking Meghan flies completely solo, so hopefully she made a good life decision for herself cuz she really seems to have isolated herself from any family members.

Her mom was photographed doing laundry at the dollar wash a few days ago. I'd expect if they were super close and loving she'd be helping her mom out slightly more than this? View attachment 4134296

I'm thinking Meghan flies completely solo, so hopefully she made a good life decision for herself cuz she really seems to have isolated herself from any family members.

By the sounds of it, she wasn’t close to her siblings for years before.

She seems only to be close to her mother.

Her mom was photographed doing laundry at the dollar wash a few days ago. I'd expect if they were super close and loving she'd be helping her mom out slightly more than this? View attachment 4134296

And playing devils advocate, it looks like she’s washing large comforters. Those are much better washed in a heavy duty washer that most laundromats have