Prince Andrew

She's now feigning ignorance and innocence, claiming not to even understand what she did wrong or why it was wrong.

But if it was, she claims, she shouldn't be charged because of the Florida deal.
Her lawyers should be ashamed of themselves. She didn't know what "sexual activities" meant? Seems to me like she wrote the rated XXX book on sexual activities! :mad:

Seems to me like she wrote the rated XXX book on sexual activities!

No, not really.

Thing is, if the girls had all been adults and openly willing, this would never have been a story. This stuff goes on all the time, all over the world. This is a family board, so we can't go much farther on that.

The big problem here is the ages and the coercion.

No, not really.

Thing is, if the girls had all been adults and openly willing, this would never have been a story. This stuff goes on all the time, all over the world. This is a family board, so we can't go much farther on that.

The big problem here is the ages and the coercion.
Exactly. My point is, for her to claim ignorance is disgusting, when she played a huge part in the whole ring.

Hope the link works , it is to a magazine for which I have a paid subscription, so may not work for all, sorry if that happens

The mystery of how Epstein made his millions

i checked out the link, it works for me, but I am subscribed
Interesting read, thank you for posting. I was able to access it. Comments are good too.. it makes me wonder if Epstein 'worked out' their tax obligations thru lies and deceit, and then blackmailed them (having procured proof by 'handling it') over it, over and over again... Like a gift that keeps on giving.