Prince Andrew

One possible piece of this story's puzzle is the firing of Geoffrey Berman, top Fed prosecutor of NY (Southern Dist of NY, one of the most aggressive Districts in the country--anyone watch Billions?).

He was appt by the Prez, worked on the Epstein case, then the Prez wanted him to resign, he refused and Atty Gen Barr fired him in June, about 2 weeks ago. Strauss is Acting Pros for now.

Interesting players in this mess, that's all I'm saying.

Here's an article pertaining to the fact that the case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit vs. the Violent and Organized Crime Unit. Apparently Epstein's case was also handled by the Public Corruption Unit and it happens when a matter may implicate public officials..

Reactions: limom
I was thinking that the media keeps Andrew’s name in the news by saying the feds want to talk to him. But there’s not much about the other men the feds want to talk to or have spoken with.
one possible reason may be there are photos out there of him with one of the minor girls

I think Andrew will dodge and zig-zag this scandal (meaning the RF will dodge & zig zag), he will retire (disappear) to some drafty royal property far away from the RF and we will hear about him in the future based on an obit. He's Randy Andy. Just my opinion.

Cannot find the article right now, there is a wild rumor out there that the timing of her arrest is somehow connected to Stephen Bing‘s suicide.
I have been stunned at all of these connections.
Hoping all the details are revealed sooner rather than later.
It occurred to me the minute I heard the news..

Reactions: Luvbolide

I can't help but wonder who came before/during/after Ghislaine Maxwell.. also pondering exactly how they met. While this article doesn't answer these questions, it does infer that some girls went on to "bigger and better" by society's standards.

Last edited:
OMG, the NY post is churning so many articles about Ghislaine.
They have an article which is just about her rep asking the seller of the N.H.‘s house if the house is on air travel Pattern. What is the big deal? :lol:

@baghagg, what do you think they are inferring about the girls?

There is an interesting article on CNN about money transfers back and forth between Jeffrey's and Ghislaine's accounts. It also reinforces the fact that we don't really know where Epstein's money came from (I watched the documentary and other than the Ponzi scheme, nothing was really mentioned - maybe blackmail?).

They both led lavish lifestyles but how those were funded is not clear.

Reactions: limom
They have an article which is just about her rep asking the seller of the N.H.‘s house if the house is on air travel Pattern. What is the big deal? :lol:

what do you think they are inferring about the girls?
Flight patterns can be noisy.

VS has been linked, so perhaps some of them went there? Not so angelic angels?
Also, haven't we seen some other names like .. Naomi Campbell?

There is an interesting article on CNN about money transfers back and forth between Jeffrey's and Ghislaine's accounts. It also reinforces the fact that we don't really know where Epstein's money came from (I watched the documentary and other than the Ponzi scheme, nothing was really mentioned - maybe blackmail?).

They both led lavish lifestyles but how those were funded is not clear.
didn't she have money from her father?

Reactions: CarryOn2020
didn't she have money from her father?
Yep, supposedly he left her many millions.

But Epstein, all I've read about him is that he was some sort of financial numbers genius (he was a HS teacher), got involved with wealthy people, invested their money and the rest is history. While that scenario could happen, there just seem to be many holes in that story.

Reactions: CarryOn2020
For those who have not seen it, I highly recommend the Netflix documentary Filthy Rich, particularly episode 2, for those who are curious about where his money may have been 'sourced" (stolen/embezzled/blackmailed)