Prince Andrew

These guys are solid New Yorkers. They learned early in how life how to make money. They did not need business degrees.
Showtime’s Billions and the movie Wall Street give us a glimpse into that world. Remember, the Oxford-educated GM learned from her father how to make money. Certainly, it is shameful, disgusting, and horrible what JeffE and GM did — my question is were they the only ones doing this? And yes, most importantly, the Royal involvement. That, to me, is the significant part of this story.

These guys are solid New Yorkers. They learned early in how life how to make money. They did not need business degrees.
Showtime’s Billions and the movie Wall Street give us a glimpse into that world. Remember, the Oxford-educated GM learned from her father how to make money. Certainly, it is shameful, disgusting, and horrible what JeffE and GM did — my question is were they the only ones doing this? And yes, most importantly, the Royal involvement. That, to me, is the significant part of this story.
yes, you do not need a college degree to be a con artist however he would have needed one to teach high school and get a job at his level at Bear stearns Or be Wexner personal financial man.
Does anyone hire an accountant or a personal financial counselor without credentials?
Imho, he had the blackmail scheme going early on.
Also, why didn’t wexner prosecute the dude?
He had compromising information on everybody!!!!
The entire Maxwell Family is a family of scammers.
Balzac once said “ behind every great fortune lies a great crime”...
The more I live, the more I agree with Honoré.
From the article, it seems like the brother was a pimp too.
Also, where did the two brothers get seed money?
Any ties to the mob?

Reactions: lalame
Yep, supposedly he left her many millions.

But Epstein, all I've read about him is that he was some sort of financial numbers genius (he was a HS teacher), got involved with wealthy people, invested their money and the rest is history. While that scenario could happen, there just seem to be many holes in that story.
Exactly. Also, it seems only one of his clients is known to be his client - the owner of Victoria's Secret.

Brilliant - daily mail has snaps of GM and Bill ******* , Elon plus ...
GM and Kevin Spacey on private tour of Buck House , hosted by Andrew
This is better than any fictional story someone could make up
Yep, supposedly he left her many millions.

But Epstein, all I've read about him is that he was some sort of financial numbers genius (he was a HS teacher), got involved with wealthy people, invested their money and the rest is history. While that scenario could happen, there just seem to be many holes in that story.
Money from her father ? I don’t think there was anything big from dad
he left over 400 million pounds of debts , her brothers were indicted but cleared their names , the companies went bankrupt
no one in family got much from dad except headaches and an entree to high society
see recent daily mail articles on her family and siblings

as to the source of Epstein money , see four part documentary on Netflix , all Money gotten under very shady circumstances
he lied about graduating from college to get jobs at high school , then later at Bear Stearns, mostly personal connections secured him jobs, not his CV or degrees
Epstein - very very charismatic person

Money from her father ? I don’t think there was anything big from dad
he left over 400 million pounds of debts , her brothers were indicted but cleared their names , the companies went bankrupt
no one in family got much from dad except headaches and an entree to high society
see recent daily mail articles on her family and siblings

was he personally in debt or his company for that much? That seems crazy high for personal debt... either way, wealthy people seem to have infinite ways to shield money from creditors so I wouldn’t be surprised if she got a pretty penny and the creditors nothing. How else would she have been able to enjoy that lifestyle?

was he personally in debt or his company for that much? That seems crazy high for personal debt... either way, wealthy people seem to have infinite ways to shield money from creditors so I wouldn’t be surprised if she got a pretty penny and the creditors nothing. How else would she have been able to enjoy that lifestyle?

According to her Wiki article, she benefitted from a trust fund set up by her father as well as several companies, properties, etc. Of course, the real benefit was in her father’s connections and whatever photos/info he had on the wealthy folks. The photo of Kevin Spacey and her sitting on QE’s throne may bring Andrew some more trouble with his parents. We can only hope.

According to JE’s wiki, he never graduated from college. He only taught in private schools. Unlike public schools, private schools can and do set their own standards for teachers.

Reactions: limom
I can't help but wonder who came before/during/after Ghislaine Maxwell.. also pondering exactly how they met. While this article doesn't answer these questions, it does infer that some girls went on to "bigger and better" by society's standards.

I wonder if this refers to some of the victims going on to have long term relationships and marriage with some of Epstein’s clients. Elon Musk’s ex-wife issued a statement denying reports that she was introduced to Musk by Epstein/Maxwell. Musk has also denied knowing Maxwell in the past, but there are photos of them together at events.

yes, you do not need a college degree to be a con artist however he would have needed one to teach high school and get a job at his level at Bear stearns Or be Wexner personal financial man.
Does anyone hire an accountant or a personal financial counselor without credentials?
Imho, he had the blackmail scheme going early on.
Also, why didn’t wexner prosecute the dude?
He had compromising information on everybody!!!!
The entire Maxwell Family is a family of scammers.
Balzac once said “ behind every great fortune lies a great crime”...
The more I live, the more I agree with Honoré.
From the article, it seems like the brother was a pimp too.
Also, where did the two brothers get seed money?
Any ties to the mob?
If I recall, in the Netflix series, the individual who hired him at Bear Stearns realized that Jeffrey did, in fact, not have the credentials .. however (and he even said it was the biggest mistake he made in his life), he kept him on.