Price increase...

1. Nah... this is not to shock you with another price increase.

Just want to say that I think it's all relative. I'm sure most of our wages increase as prices of goods (Louis) increase. So basically, it's still the same price!:yes:

2. i think.. austrailians are finally getting the increase we (in the USA) got a few weeks ago... :yes: yes?

3. sounds right, but wages don't go up as fast as inflation... they actually kinda go down a little bit... (LOL i'm taking an econ class this semester... i'm actually learning something! tee hee!)

4. I don't know when or where there are any price increase in Australia... maybe I just don't want to know. Just that if I think the purse is is worth the price, I'll just pay it and not worry about any price increase... I mean, if you like it, pay it if the prices suits the purse (and you)...

5. yea.. youa re elarnign something there! :yes:

6. We already had our price increase ..plus prices in Australia are a lot higher compared to the rest of the LV world:s

7. Darn! I didn't know that!

8. ^ Yeah

Sometimes I wish we had an Aussie version of Elux or something & plus our tax is high too :sad: . Just remember that our marginal rates of tax is one of the highest in the world :s

9. darn darn! I wish I didn't post this new thread! So how much higher are the prices in Australia???

10. That is so true..plus the Aus Dollar is not strong against the Euro, Pound or USD:Push:

11. **lalalalalalalalal**** Don't want to hear... ****lalalalalalaaaa**** Toooo scary!!!! **** alalalalallalaaaa***

12. Damn, that sucks! Was thinking of visiting you guys in the future too... :Push: I guess I'll just have to buy my bags in the states then.

13. Is Singapore any cheaper than Australia? Might want to go there for shopping...

14. yeah, its a bit cheaper in spore than in aussie...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice