Price increase...

Edz

Nov 4, 2006
Nah... this is not to shock you with another price increase.

Just want to say that I think it's all relative. I'm sure most of our wages increase as prices of goods (Louis) increase. So basically, it's still the same price!:yes:

sounds right, but wages don't go up as fast as inflation... they actually kinda go down a little bit... (LOL i'm taking an econ class this semester... i'm actually learning something! tee hee!)

I don't know when or where there are any price increase in Australia... maybe I just don't want to know. Just that if I think the purse is is worth the price, I'll just pay it and not worry about any price increase... I mean, if you like it, pay it if the prices suits the purse (and you)...

^ Yeah

Sometimes I wish we had an Aussie version of Elux or something & plus our tax is high too :sad: . Just remember that our marginal rates of tax is one of the highest in the world :s

^ Yeah

Sometimes I wish we had an Aussie version of Elux or something & plus our tax is high too :sad: . Just remember that our marginal rates of tax is one of the highest in the world :s

Damn, that sucks! Was thinking of visiting you guys in the future too... :Push: I guess I'll just have to buy my bags in the states then.