Previously owned LV at "The Snob"

WOW-I got lost in that website!
I looked at the chanel bags....My concern with this site is that 2 chanel bags had broken clasps-If they are the real deal-Why wouldnt they take them to Chanel to be fixed before selling???!They would get more $!!!!

Jill said:
I looked at the chanel bags....My concern with this site is that 2 chanel bags had broken clasps-If they are the real deal-Why wouldnt they take them to Chanel to be fixed before selling???!They would get more $!!!!

I haven't seen the Chanel section yet, but that is a good question. Maybe whomever sold the bag didn't want to pay to have it fixed? I wonder if it costs a lot to get it fixed...I don't know that much about Chanel repair.

Jill said:

Also, the store owners seem to have a lot of stuff.. so I doubt they would invest their own funds in repairing items on consignment anyway...