Previously owned LV at "The Snob"

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I noticed this website listed under "vintage" in the "shop links" section of toutie.com. The have a lot of previously owned LV. Has anyone ever purchased anything from them?

https://www.thesnob.biz/TheSnob.asp

2. WOW-I got lost in that website!
    I looked at the chanel bags....My concern with this site is that 2 chanel bags had broken clasps-If they are the real deal-Why wouldnt they take them to Chanel to be fixed before selling???!They would get more $!!!!

3. I haven't seen the Chanel section yet, but that is a good question. Maybe whomever sold the bag didn't want to pay to have it fixed? I wonder if it costs a lot to get it fixed...I don't know that much about Chanel repair.

4. Also, the store owners seem to have a lot of stuff.. so I doubt they would invest their own funds in repairing items on consignment anyway...

5. What a cool site... legit, no?

6. I saw it on toutie.com. I'm hoping that toutie only associates itself with legit sites.

7. Did you see the cute little gucci backpacks? Arent they cute? If I had a daughter I'd buy them for her!

8. I wish I could see what the hermes birkin sold for. I'm on the waitlist for one. They have some great stuff and it's authentic. V