Pretty Please...Post Your **PEWTER HW** (PH) Babes Club

As promised, my most recent ph treasure (many of you have already seen her in my M-day reveal thread and in the oldies club...BUT she needs to be in this clubhouse too, of course!).

Attachments

• mdayreveal6.jpg
    mdayreveal6.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 214
  • mdayreveal7.jpg
    mdayreveal7.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 203
  • mdayrevealloot1.jpg
    mdayrevealloot1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 212
  • caramelmod1.jpg
    caramelmod1.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 214
  • caramelmod2.jpg
    caramelmod2.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 230
^^Congrats on your yummy Dark Caramel chemosphere and I've got something to share too. Not the best pic, but here's my latest PH lovely - 04 Black PH WE. She's thick and soft and totally delish! :love:
Bal Black PH WE.JPG

^^ Fabulous weekender Silvefern !! I hope I'll find one someday, especially with PH like yours. The leather is absolutely perfect. I'm going to the south of France for one week end in July, and I don't have any weekender, this is terrible :lol:

^^Congrats on your yummy Dark Caramel chemosphere and I've got something to share too. Not the best pic, but here's my latest PH lovely - 04 Black PH WE. She's thick and soft and totally delish! :love:
View attachment 1099479

Thanks again, silverfern! You new ph addition is a beauty. I keep thinking about adding one of those to my collection too:nuts: French75, you are as bad as me... I am just happy that I don't have any trips planned because it WOULD be horrible without the WE in our collections yet:lol: Your weekend trip to the south of france sounds wonderful...hope you have a great time!

My new to me 2003 Lilac city that many of you have already seen :yahoo:

P1020819.jpg

P1020820.jpg

P1020825.jpg

P1020826.jpg

Thanks Chemosphere !! I bought it on RDC and made a reveal this week end. We realized that it was MichK's bag before !!! So funny ! And apparently it was owned by another TPFer before ! The bag got a spa treatment by LMB and looks very clean, I'm so happy !!

oh, im not sure in this club.. but i should be.. :smile:

03 Black First with Pewter HD.. love this little bag, has the extra long strap and so very black...........
Took this pic with my camera phone after lunch , sidewalk Cafe in Santa Monica..
attachment.php

Picked up some yummy "Fresh" sugar soap too..
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0068.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 735
  • IMAG0070.jpg
    IMAG0070.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 657
Oh, we are bag twins!!! :yahoo:

woo hoo!! MichK, isn't that long strap awesome?? Because i use the first when im out and about walking during the hot summer days at the beach on the weekends, i like that it hangs down lower away from under my arms .. "insert reason here" :P (hope this makes sense)