Pretty Please...Post Your **PEWTER HW** (PH) Babes Club

Pardon my poor camera skills. Here's my '04 Pumpkin PH First

ba295299.jpg

'03 Black PH Weekender purchased from a recent trip in Hong Kong

a1fdb400.jpg

Last edited:
I already posted my first pewter hardware piece (the addiction begins:P) in the oldies club but thought I'd add it here too. My s/s '03 first with longer strap... so lovely and buttery soft!

Attachments

• phfirst1.jpg
    phfirst1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 204
  • phfirst2.jpg
    phfirst2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 210
  • phfirst3.jpg
    phfirst3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 233
I'm (so proudly) joining the club ! I think PH are the most beautiful bags and you guys are so lucky to have all thoses beauties !! Thanks a lot for sharing !!
Well, I'm very happy because I have my little HG on its way from NYC to Paris, I think it should arrive very soon now, I've been checking my mail box all the time this week, but I hope it's for monday or tuesday !!
I can't wait, so here is an exact pic of my coming bag !!
03 Blue Jean City :love:

bluebal_front3.jpg

bluebal_front2.jpg

Bal_fanatic, I would love to visit your closet please! Your collection is beyond the word:wtf::faint:

chemosphere, Your PH First is gorgeous! I specially love the long shoulder strap one:heart:

French75,What a rare and beautiful find:drool: I can not wait to see the mod pics too! you must be really excited!!!

Many of you have already seen my latest pewter piece on the thread I started, but I will add the pics here too. Thanks to all of you who shared in on my excitement upon getting my latest treasure!:hugs: I can't wait to be able to share more of my growing pewter hardware city collection soon.... next one arrives today for Easter!:biggrin:

Attachments

• blpewters2.jpg
    blpewters2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 171
  • blpew4.jpg
    blpew4.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 183
  • blpew3.jpg
    blpew3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 179
  • blpew2.jpg
    blpew2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 179
  • blpew1.jpg
    blpew1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 186
Here is my latest pewter hardware addition.... courtesy of the easter bunny;)

Attachments

• lilac03lowres.jpg
    lilac03lowres.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 200
  • lilac03counterlr.jpg
    lilac03counterlr.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 194
  • lilac03basket.jpg
    lilac03basket.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 216
RERE, is your lilac a recent find or one that you have had for awhile? Since you are always changing your collection I am curious what your current family looks like... especially your ph treasures!

Kiwishopper, what is your HG black bag coming this month?

Only a few more days till Mother's day and I will be able to add some more pics to this thread:yahoo: