Pretty little Silver Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    I've been wanting a pretty long charm for my SC & Cyan Alma. There's not a lot available in Silver until this one popped up. Just got it today. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396564074.925564.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396564102.186703.jpg
    I'm thrilled to have some "jewelry" for my Sophia Coppola in Quetsche.

2. Cute looks great on the SC. Congrats

3. So pretty! Congratulations!

4. Very pretty! I agree there is not much of a selection of key charms in silver. I have been looking for a key charm for my epi electric alma and I have not seen this one.....I'm going to try and find it on the site..LVoe it and thanks for the pic!

5. It would look gorgeous on your epi electric alma! I was looking around on the website but it wasn't there. So I signed in and voila there it was all the way at the end of the bag charms.

Hope you find it. It's beautiful! :tender:

6. Beautiful charm, congrats!

7. very pretty love the color combo

8. Thanks, I think so too! You have the best taste in LV items....I did find it on the site, yay! It's the only bag I have with silver hardware so I was going to get the Fleur d'epi bag charm in noir but I really like both.... I agree, its a beautiful bag charm!!

9. that looks so pretty!!

10. I've never seen that combo before. I bet that would be really pretty too! :smile:

Let us know what you get. I bet an Epi Noir charm would look beautiful on Epi Electric! Can't wait to see what you get… (to be continued) :lol:

11. Looks great, congrats!!

12. looks awesome!! big congrats!!👍😃👏

13. Really pretty!

14. How gorgeous!!! Congrats! It looks amazing on your sc. Really compliments the simplicity of both bags so well but the sc in particular- just magnificent!

15. Is your epi electric Alma the pm or bb ? I just got the bb and was wondering if the fleur d'epi charm would be to long on it .?