Pretty little Silver Reveal

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
I've been wanting a pretty long charm for my SC & Cyan Alma. There's not a lot available in Silver until this one popped up. Just got it today.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396564074.925564.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396564102.186703.jpg
I'm thrilled to have some "jewelry" for my Sophia Coppola in Quetsche.

Last edited:
I've been wanting a pretty long charm for my SC & Cyan Alma. There's not a lot available in Silver until this one popped up. Just got it today.View attachment 2566252View attachment 2566253
I'm thrilled to have some "jewelry" for my Sophia Coppola in Quetsche.

Very pretty! I agree there is not much of a selection of key charms in silver. I have been looking for a key charm for my epi electric alma and I have not seen this one.....I'm going to try and find it on the site..LVoe it and thanks for the pic!

Very pretty! I agree there is not much of a selection of key charms in silver. I have been looking for a key charm for my epi electric alma and I have not seen this one.....I'm going to try and find it on the site..LVoe it and thanks for the pic!

It would look gorgeous on your epi electric alma! I was looking around on the website but it wasn't there. So I signed in and voila there it was all the way at the end of the bag charms.

Hope you find it. It's beautiful! :tender:

It would look gorgeous on your epi electric alma! I was looking around on the website but it wasn't there. So I signed in and voila there it was all the way at the end of the bag charms.

Hope you find it. It's beautiful! :tender:

Thanks, I think so too! You have the best taste in LV items....I did find it on the site, yay! It's the only bag I have with silver hardware so I was going to get the Fleur d'epi bag charm in noir but I really like both.... I agree, its a beautiful bag charm!!

Thanks, I think so too! You have the best taste in LV items....I did find it on the site, yay! It's the only bag I have with silver hardware so I was going to get the Fleur d'epi bag charm in noir but I really like both.... I agree, its a beautiful bag charm!!

I've never seen that combo before. I bet that would be really pretty too! :smile:

Let us know what you get. I bet an Epi Noir charm would look beautiful on Epi Electric! Can't wait to see what you get… (to be continued) :lol:

Is your epi electric Alma the pm or bb ? I just got the bb and was wondering if the fleur d'epi charm would be to long on it .?