Pretty Little Liars *NO BOOK SPOILERS*

CuTe_ClAsSy said:
Maya's website and her getting in the car with Garrett are intriguing though. I think they were setting something big up for the next couple episodes.

Def!! Isn't this season ending soon?! Everything leading up to the finale is going to be GREAT! I think I actually like this season a lottttt I didn't think I was going to like it

They really should speed up story. I love the show, but sometimes it feels like they're dragging it out; I was very close to getting bored of it towards the end of last season.

This season has potential, I just wish they'd hurry it up a little.

They really should speed up story. I love the show, but sometimes it feels like they're dragging it out; I was very close to getting bored of it towards the end of last season.

LOL agree, i feel it's too draggy sometime.
and why do they fell they need to add plots about ezra's mom anyway?
there's too many people come and go in the show that's not even significant.
i don;t even remember who the guy was they met on the church party thing until someone in here mention him

Agreed. I think they are trying to drag this show out so they can continue picking up seasons. What they dont realize is people will start to get bored and stop watching.

LOL agree, i feel it's too draggy sometime.
and why do they fell they need to add plots about ezra's mom anyway?
there's too many people come and go in the show that's not even significant.
i don;t even remember who the guy was they met on the church party thing until someone in here mention him

apparently tomorrows episode has ezra's brother... i mean really i don't think we need all these extra characters so close to the finale... i have a feeling its going to be too much of a cliffhanger for my own liking...

apparently tomorrows episode has ezra's brother... i mean really i don't think we need all these extra characters so close to the finale... i have a feeling its going to be too much of a cliffhanger for my own liking...

Marvellous... why don't they bring on in every single character's family + extended family, should keep the show going for a sizeable chunk of the century :rolleyes:

Compared to Vampire Diaries, where pretty much every single episode had exciting new stuff, be it a relevant character, or a jaw dropping revelation - I think PLL really needs to step it up.

FWIW, I've read neither TVD nor PLL, I can only go by what I've watched so far on TV; TVD is so so awesome, whereas PLL ranges from excellent to meeehhh. I want season 4 of TVD! :pout: