Presents from Pulse!! :D

mrsjimmyh- thanks!

fashion_guru- Im leaning towards keeping it! Im not ready to switch out from my pirata one yet!! :biggrin:

Spacytracy- Oh I got it from my secret sister. Doesent it ROCK? It looks so perfect on my amore bag!

julicrystal- Im really digging the wallet, just not sure I need three denaros!

bubblesnug- YES!!! I think the gioco is the best bag for amore print. I love it alot!!!

Try it out first if you can..I used my Pirata Gioco over the weekend and it's hard to use. Maybe it's just me...kind of a spaz and can't function..IDK :weird:
But it is definitely hard to unzip and get stuff out without putting it down...or again..I think I'm not coordinated. It is the cutest style though but in terms of function..nope...I will stick with my Inferno Mamma Mia..my fav so far! Need to get one in Spiaggia!

Tokidoki Lover: I'm just echoing everybody else.. but you seriously have the PERFECT placement on your adios zucca!!!! Both bastardino and polpettina are right on the front.. Plus, Sandy is an added bonus!!!! =D I love your denaro.. it has my favorite character the green tea cup/tea bag on the front!