Presenting......The Bags

Lanbanan said:
what a great collection. I really like your LV manhatten and thinking about getting one, would you recommend it, its it good for everyday shopping or a bit big?

Thank you!

I like bigger bags so I don't think it too big. I was using it as an everyday bag but right now its taking a rest :P You can hold it in hand or shoulder so its pretty convenient.

Get one! :yes: They're gorgeous bags.

Very nice! Glad to finally meet the cat-pee bag...I thought you couldn't get rid of the odor after having it cleaned and trying Nature's miracle. Glad you're still able to use it.

edsbgrl,

Ohmigosh!!!! I have the smaller version of that Calvin Klein bag!!!! Mine is a lil smaller and is a really lovely shade of muted purple. I absolutely love it because the interior lining is like this shiny foil (looks just like aluminum foil!...sounds weird but it's very cool....makes it easy to find things in the bag). Anyway, I remember seeing the larger version in a dark brown and black at my local Dillards a few weeks ago. If you're interested, just PM me and I can give you their number.

shushopn said:
Very nice! Glad to finally meet the cat-pee bag...I thought you couldn't get rid of the odor after having it cleaned and trying Nature's miracle. Glad you're still able to use it.

The Nature's Miracle actually didn't take the smell out but you know what did? Good ole' Tide. The cat ended up spraying a blanket too and Dh threw it in some Tide. I said "Heck. Might as well throw the bag in to. It can't get any worse." Low and behold, it took the smell and the stain out.

The bag looks really dark in the pic and actually its not. I'll take a better bic soon.

BrownPaperBag said:
edsbgrl,

Ohmigosh!!!! I have the smaller version of that Calvin Klein bag!!!! Mine is a lil smaller and is a really lovely shade of muted purple. I absolutely love it because the interior lining is like this shiny foil (looks just like aluminum foil!...sounds weird but it's very cool....makes it easy to find things in the bag). Anyway, I remember seeing the larger version in a dark brown and black at my local Dillards a few weeks ago. If you're interested, just PM me and I can give you their number.

Don't you just love that bag?! I sure do!:yes: My interior is the "shiny foil look" in gold.

Does your Dillards have that bag in the smooth leather? I saw that on Ebay but missed the auction :rant:

edsbgrl said:
Don't you just love that bag?! I sure do!:yes: My interior is the "shiny foil look" in gold.

Does your Dillards have that bag in the smooth leather? I saw that on Ebay but missed the auction :rant:

I remember seeing the smooth leather version in black. I tried it on and I think the python texture looks better on the bag IMO. Glad to hear that good ole Tide saved your bag! :smile: