Presenting.... my new Chanel Reissue 16A red chevron with GHW

I have a couple of Chanel bags.. but never liked the Reissue. But, I suddenly got obsessed with Reissues in the past few weeks (it’s the CHANEL MADNESS, I tell ya!) and bought this baby.

I have totally gone heart-eyes over her, so please allow me to share!

So this is the 16A Reissue 225, in red chevron aged calfskin and aged GHW. SHE. IS. DIVINE.

I’ve also posted some “what fits” pics for your reference!

Now I am obsessing over yet another Reissue.. but trying to decide between a 224 or 226!

QUESTION: Do your husbands/bfs like your bags? My husband likes all of them... except this bag lol. Now he calls me “a 70 year old granny” because he reckons the bag only suits really old people. And he keeps asking me if I need a walking stick to match. Men!!!!!
Congrats! I love reissues and this red is gorgeous! I am a great fan of reissues and I have 4 in the 225 size waiting patiently for the right combo in 226 at this point and it is not a granny bag. It’s called classic :lol: sometimes men just don’t get it :P

I love the reissue on you!! The color is absolutely stunning. Can you tell me the strap length drop on it? I’m considering one but want to make sure it’s long enough... thanks

Reactions: Beverly
QUESTION: Do your husbands/bfs like your bags? My husband likes all of them... except this bag lol. Now he calls me “a 70 year old granny” because he reckons the bag only suits really old people. And he keeps asking me if I need a walking stick to match. Men!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol:
Love his sense of humor, lol.
I'm sure he was just teasing you, though, 'cause deep down he knows that Reissue looks da bomb on you.

Reactions: Law and Beverly
The bag is actually stunning but I almost had an heart attack when I saw who you was! I always read your blog, I think it’s the only one that I truly enjoy!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Ohhhh you are so nice!! I have been with tpf for years but never really posted heh. Nice to see you here!

Congrats! I love reissues and this red is gorgeous! I am a great fan of reissues and I have 4 in the 225 size waiting patiently for the right combo in 226 at this point and it is not a granny bag. It’s called classic :lol: sometimes men just don’t get it :P

FOur , wow!! OK it doesn’t make me feel guilty for now wanting a 225 in black haha. Do you have a pic of your 4?

The 226 is just too big for me I fear... yet can hold heaps more than 225. Argh decisions decisions!

Reactions: Vanana
I have a couple of Chanel bags.. but never liked the Reissue. But, I suddenly got obsessed with Reissues in the past few weeks (it’s the CHANEL MADNESS, I tell ya!) and bought this baby.

I have totally gone heart-eyes over her, so please allow me to share!

So this is the 16A Reissue 225, in red chevron aged calfskin and aged GHW. SHE. IS. DIVINE.

I’ve also posted some “what fits” pics for your reference!

Now I am obsessing over yet another Reissue.. but trying to decide between a 224 or 226!

:ps: GLORIOUS!! :love: Color is crazy amazing!! I own the beige version of this chevron reissue from 16A & it’s 1 of my all time favorite/most special chanels so please tell your hubby it is NOT a granny bag!!!:lol:

FOur , wow!! OK it doesn’t make me feel guilty for now wanting a 225 in black haha. Do you have a pic of your 4?

The 226 is just too big for me I fear... yet can hold heaps more than 225. Argh decisions decisions!
You should never feel guilty for wanting the chanel of chanels (Black 225 reissue) :whistle:

I am quite lazy with taking photos of my bags but your question made me realize that I don’t even have a photo of just the reissues together! So I took a few today :happydance:

Because of the photos I now realize there are 3 different chain colors in my collection thus far: antique gold, bronze, and light matte gold (this matte gold chain color on the sapphire bag is the only bag I’ve seen/have with this shade of gold. I have other bags with matte gold chain but this one is more “flat” :thinking: )
B8FAD7AE-4A6B-480B-87EC-33D441E43750.jpeg D7F3FB47-654D-4547-87B5-514977DB5D80.jpeg 9528A3F1-2D65-46C0-8407-4E2855E078D3.jpeg

You should never feel guilty for wanting the chanel of chanels (Black 225 reissue) :whistle:

I am quite lazy with taking photos of my bags but your question made me realize that I don’t even have a photo of just the reissues together! So I took a few today :happydance:

Because of the photos I now realize there are 3 different chain colors in my collection thus far: antique gold, bronze, and light matte gold (this matte gold chain color on the sapphire bag is the only bag I’ve seen/have with this shade of gold. I have other bags with matte gold chain but this one is more “flat” :thinking: )
View attachment 4052433 View attachment 4052431 View attachment 4052432

OMGGGG i’m speechless. They’re divine!!!! Love the two blacks!

View attachment 4052433 View attachment 4052431 View attachment 4052432

You have the dreamiest reissue collection Vanana I can’t tell you enough times!!!

So cool that you have different shades of hardware on all your reissues too :heart: