Presenting Miss Evening Star Jumbo in White!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:drool::drool:She's pretty, Congrats:tup:

Kathy, you are on a Jumbo roll so far! I love this bag more and more as I see it. It looks fabulous on you, and YES... the drapes also add a little somethin'-somethin' to the lovely bag as well ;) Congrats!
Yeah, I'm on a roll, but it has to stop. :roflmfao: Thank you. I was glad to get the drapes back, but they smell like cigarettes now. :cursing: I have sprayed them with Febreeze, but it is about to kill me. Apparently the seamstresses like to smoke :nuts:, but it is getting better.

i love my classic one sooooo much, so im afraid to use it.
i use my black metallic every day, but just keep that white one in box. It is soooo delicate and not easy to clean. you know that, every time before i use that white bag i wash my hands:sad:

i want to exchange it to the evening star patent leather or black caviar leather.
I don't know what to say. :shrugs:I had the white caviar & returned it, now I'm buying it back. But I do think even though the Evening Star is patent, it will not be that difficult to care for. A SA told me to be sure to wash jeans because if the dye transfers onto the patent, it cannot be removed. That is scary. :ninja: Either white bag would be great for summer. ;)