Presenting Miss Evening Star Jumbo in White!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really love this bag! :heart: It is not a stark white because of the sparkles. I think it will go well with most of my summer wardrobe. :yes: It is definitely a head turner. :upsidedown: I purchased this bag from Stephanie (xoStephxo on tPF) at the NM in San Antonio, Texas. She is very sweet & extremely helpful, especially with someone like me who takes forever to make a decision. :lol: Here she is.................with modeling pics to follow.

Attached Files:

2. Kathy! That's gorgeous!:drool:
    Awesome piece:yes:

3. Congrats!

4. OK, here are the modeling pics:

Attached Files:

5. congrats :smile: it's pretty
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. beautiful, congrats! nice pictures.

7. Wow, it's gorgeous.

8. you got your drapes! Pretty!

9. That is one stunning bag, she just sparkles and you definitely wear it well, congratulations !

10. Thanks Swanky, Photomj, Seahorseinstripes, Savannah, & Jellybeanz! :love:
    Yes Swanky, the drapes are back! :lol:

11. Thank you! :flowers: The sparkles show up really well in the bright sun, but it is difficult to photograph. However, you can see them in the close-up. :yes:

12. This bag is stunning! More impressive than the black. Congratulations!

13. What a beautiful bag...congrats...

14. Congrats Kathy. It's beautiful!!! :drool: Looks perfect on you.:tup:

15. Thanks burberryprncess & Lisa2007. :tender:I really liked the black too, but since it is almost summer, I opted for the white. It is also pretty in the medium size, & dressy for evening. Now I need to rob a bank. :sweatdrop: :roflmfao: