Presenting Miss Evening Star Jumbo in White!!

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Texas
I really love this bag! :heart: It is not a stark white because of the sparkles. I think it will go well with most of my summer wardrobe. :yes: It is definitely a head turner. :upsidedown: I purchased this bag from Stephanie (xoStephxo on tPF) at the NM in San Antonio, Texas. She is very sweet & extremely helpful, especially with someone like me who takes forever to make a decision. :lol: Here she is.................with modeling pics to follow.

Attachments

romina

Jan 12, 2007
That is one stunning bag, she just sparkles and you definitely wear it well, congratulations !

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Texas
Thanks Swanky, Photomj, Seahorseinstripes, Savannah, & Jellybeanz! :love:
Yes Swanky, the drapes are back! :lol:

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Texas
That is one stunning bag, she just sparkles and you definitely wear it well, congratulations !
Thank you! :flowers: The sparkles show up really well in the bright sun, but it is difficult to photograph. However, you can see them in the close-up. :yes:

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Texas
Thanks burberryprncess & Lisa2007. :tender:I really liked the black too, but since it is almost summer, I opted for the white. It is also pretty in the medium size, & dressy for evening. Now I need to rob a bank. :sweatdrop: :roflmfao: