Preowned...do you have any?

I wouldn't feel right carrying a used bag. :sad:

No matter how good of a condition it is in.. ><

But maybe one day.. when I need that certain bag thats out of my price range.. and a TDF steal price.. XD

All of my LV pieces except for my cles are used. My speedy was passed down from my grandmother (and its definately seen better days). My papillion 30, petite noe, and pti wallet were all purchased from let-trade. The wallet I use every single day, and I use my noe fairly often. The papillion I really dont use. I love the style and shape but after using it for a while it just didn't work for me.

I had never bought a used LV .. and I was quite worried about it to be honest.
I do have a slightly frugal edge to my personality however and the lure of saving a few hundred on a bag I was going to buy anyways convinced me.

I just bought it today and so far so good! ( I was tired and frazzled however and I hope the seller didn't think I was a twit :lol: )

The bag I bought truly looked new... timing was right, not sure if I would just buy a bag because it was second hand and available though, it would need to be something that was already a planned purchase and present at the right moment.

Yup, my preowned items are all discontinued items, I don't have a choice when I see something older that I like lol. Plus, I got great deals on them. They are:
Peach Graffiti Pochette
Pink/Pink CB Pochette
Silver Vernis Lexington
Baby Blue Lexington
Bronze Vernis Thompson St.
Pink/Pink CB Cles
Brown/Pink CB Cles
Red/Creme CB Cles
Monogram Shine Porte Monnaie in silver
White MC Mirror
Damier bear pin
Rose PM Inclusion bangle & ring
Yellow Inclusion ring
Beige and black Inclusion PM bangles (this was before I knew they were re-releasing them :cursing:)

So yes, I'd definitely purchase pre-owned again, there are some older items I want that I just can't get at the store anymore.

I just recently bought my first pre-owned item off Ebay (LV large bucket) from a trusted seller and I love it! It's in great shape, only a year old, and half the price! I look at it like the new car theory...if you can get a used item in great shape for a lot less, why not?

None. I can't bring myself to buy a pre-owned bag. I can't even bring myself to use my new bags. I hate it when bags develop patina. I guess that's why my bags have been sitting in the closest from as long as four years ago. I can't help but freak out over scratches and water marks..I love my bags and I know it would be a waste for them to just sit in their dust bags, but I can't help it!!!

My only pre-owned LV is my BV, and it gets the most use! I just love the soft, worn-in, honey-colored patina. I recently took a look at a new BV at the LV boutique, and was glad I had my pre-owned one because I couldn't deal with all that new vachetta!

i have a CB papillon and a mizi....both bought on ebay. the CB wasn't quite in the condition described, but still beautiful, and i love my mizi so much it hurts! i'm not against pre-owned cuz sometimes u want things u just can't buy anymore, and some things are actually quite reasonable to buy pre-owned. i would definitely buy pre-owned again, though i still love my new bags!

My CB Papillon, beige Lexington Fleur and black Lexington Fleur are pre-owned. Only got them because I can't get them anymore though. Having said that, I would get pre-owned permanent items if they were fantastic value and in excellent condition. At the moment I'm looking for a black Aumoniere and MOCA Neverfull.

0 pre-owned
I don't believe in buying used items when it comes to luxury, so I don't own any and I don't htink I'll be buying any in the future.
If I don't have the money to buy new, I just don't buy it.