PreOrder the Latest Cartier Love Charity Bracelet?

As promised my 09' Charity & Love bracelet!!! Enjoy;)

Attachments

• CharityandLove1.jpg
    CharityandLove1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 774
  • CharityandLove2.jpg
    CharityandLove2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 473
  • CharityandLove3.jpg
    CharityandLove3.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 556
  • CharityandLove4.jpg
    CharityandLove4.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 380
  • CharityandLove5.jpg
    CharityandLove5.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 504
Congrats! It is beautiful. I totally love it next to Love bracelet. Hopefully I will get my Love bracelet in near future! I guess I can achieve similar look wearing it next to the RG cuff. But I really want the YG bangle. Enjoy it!

Hokaplan, I chose red and brown (to match the rose gold actually) - haven't tried trying the knots yet but there is a piece of paper with diagrams showing you how.

Sprinkles, you make the bracelet look great :smile:

Thank you ladies! U guys are so sweet...

Dollygirl, you should get this one its so cute with the little diamond, and it would be nice to layer it with the one u already have! The diamond actually sparkles like crazy even being so small!!!

I'm really surprised that more people haven't posted on this thread. I thought that there would be a lot of Cartier collectors and lovers out there. I'm sooo glad I got this 2009 charity bracelet but it really set me back from getting the yg Love bangle. But I'm on another ban and will not get anything else in the meantime. I know if I didn't get the charity bracelet and it sold out, I'd be very disappointed.

Hi guys I just got my Charity Bracelet for mother's day. I have never seen it IRL I did think it would be alot bigger. I am not sure if I should keep it or exchange it for something else? I want to get the love bracelet in the future. What do you think and are you all still loving your's should I keep it?