PreOrder the Latest Cartier Love Charity Bracelet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The interlocking rings one was from 2008 and it was both rose and white gold.

2. The RG and YG combo would be fabulous!
    I'm currently wearing a plain YG and the WG with diamonds together. I normally only wear one, but I'm trying to decide if I like the look of 2 together.

3. I was hoping for interlocking rings for 2009, but a RG with a tiny diamond is fine for me. Especially since it is only $700 this year.

4. yeah, wasn't it more expensive last year??

5. I think it might have been $995 for the interlocking one. I think the single ring in 2007 was around $400 but not positive. Lola24 - What is your opinion of these charity bracelets and the regular Love bangles from Cartier? I remember liking your taste in rolexes!

6. I have the single ring rose gold bracelet - it was $495 (or $450). I would not pay $700 for the extra diamond chippy!

7. $200 more does sound like a lot for a diamond chippy. But you're also comparing price in 2007 to 2009. And I agree it is still a lot for chippy plus inflation. But I still like it!!!

8. Hokaplan & Cougess - Between 2007 - 2009, the price of gold has increased by 35%-45%.

9. I wonder what the cost of charity bracelet will be next year. I wonder if it could go down.

10. I really hope they will reduce the cost of most of their items, but I have only seen price increases so far. I also can't call the 2009 Charity Bracelet a reduction, as they also reduce the number of rings.

11. Important detail on new charity bracelet - The "LOVE" is written on top of rose ring and underneath but..... there is only one diamond chippy (and it is a chip!) on one of the "O"s - the other "O" is plain with no chip. I didn't realize that before.

12. Anyone else out there who has seen in person, purchased, or is wearing the new charity bracelet? Yunwendy and I can't be the only ones!

13. I have the original Cartier love charity that I purchased at the Fifth Avenue store and I found that it really did not look like a man's bracelet with the shiny silk cord. So I took a Gucci tassle that i had taken off a handbag and tied the thin strip of leather around the bracelets charm. i find this better for the wrist and the look of it.

14. i have the 2007 and 2008 Cartier charity bracelet versions...

havent seen the 2009 one yet in person but may pop in to look...tho at this point i think i have more than enough charity bracelets haha

15. My DH and I went to the Cartier boutique in Houston yesterday so I got to see the new charity bracelet and I actually really like it! I almost purchased it but my DH kept saying he thought $700+tax is way too expensive for what it is even with it being from Cartier :sad: I might still buy it cause it is really cute and it looked killer next to my pink gold Love bangle!!!

I also tried on the Love necklace in pink gold with the interlocking rings with diamonds and OMG its way cute!!! I want that too :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice