Preloved Steal Triple Reveal and some exciting, possibly life changing news!!

First of all huge congrats on your business! I keep my fingers crossed for your success and hope that Shard Tank will be a great opportunity for you.
And big congrats on all your new goodies! All gorgeous and what a rare find with the desk set!

I let go of a couple more bags I wasn't using, like my DE Speedy 30 which I adore but is like new... I wasn't using because I'm using more shoulder bags nowadays and have been longing for a bandouliere 30 in DE. The money helped to fluff up my bag fund a bit, so I managed to score these two beauties locally... $700 for the bag and $400 for for the wallet. I couldn't pass up the pair at that price!

THEN I was lucky enough to find this very rare special order desk set (My SA was shocked I found one; she said the district manager has one on her desk and that she's never seen another). It is for my new office for my business, which is now booming, and with the chance I have now to go on Shark Tank (I'm in the semifinals!) I wanted to celebrate... even if i don't make it on air, getting multiple phone calls from them wanting to discuss my business was so flattering, and I passed the interview round and am now into semifinals, so I'm submitting my product samples and a video about me to see if I am TV-worthy to the producers, and it all really feels like an honor to me and a privilege to me no matter the outcome! Vindication for all of my hard work and coming back from a very rough patch in my life means the world :love: :yahoo: if they like the products and my video about me, I'm in, and the prospect has me totally hyperventilating just thinking about it! Please wish me luck! :flowers:

Anywhoo, presenting the gently preloved DE Speedy 30 Bandouliere and my lovely new to me holy grail wallet and desk set (never used, found for $500.. seller pic, as it arrives tomorrow but I could not wait to share the news!) As always thank you all for sharing with me :flowers: :tpfrox:

Have no idea what Shark Tank is but I used to have this desk set many, many years ago.

I let go of a couple more bags I wasn't using, like my DE Speedy 30 which I adore but is like new... I wasn't using because I'm using more shoulder bags nowadays and have been longing for a bandouliere 30 in DE. The money helped to fluff up my bag fund a bit, so I managed to score these two beauties locally... $700 for the bag and $400 for for the wallet. I couldn't pass up the pair at that price!

THEN I was lucky enough to find this very rare special order desk set (My SA was shocked I found one; she said the district manager has one on her desk and that she's never seen another). It is for my new office for my business, which is now booming, and with the chance I have now to go on Shark Tank (I'm in the semifinals!) I wanted to celebrate... even if i don't make it on air, getting multiple phone calls from them wanting to discuss my business was so flattering, and I passed the interview round and am now into semifinals, so I'm submitting my product samples and a video about me to see if I am TV-worthy to the producers, and it all really feels like an honor to me and a privilege to me no matter the outcome! Vindication for all of my hard work and coming back from a very rough patch in my life means the world :love: :yahoo: if they like the products and my video about me, I'm in, and the prospect has me totally hyperventilating just thinking about it! Please wish me luck! :flowers:

Anywhoo, presenting the gently preloved DE Speedy 30 Bandouliere and my lovely new to me holy grail wallet and desk set (never used, found for $500.. seller pic, as it arrives tomorrow but I could not wait to share the news!) As always thank you all for sharing with me :flowers: :tpfrox:

Amazing!! Congrats!! What a joyful day!! And crossing my fingers you make it on air and win the whole team over!!!!!!
Woooot woot! LOVE the stationary! And the bag is so great with the strap!!! Good luck and congrats once afain! We are aaaaall jelly!!

Some better pics of the desk set :love: I'm installing my new desk in my new office this weekend and I can't wait to put it on there as a finishing touch!

Attachments

• 1459460747759.jpg
    1459460747759.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 206
  • 1459460759050.jpg
    1459460759050.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 1459460768399.jpg
    1459460768399.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 206
And the wallet which is so gorgeous I can't stop staring at it...

Attachments

• 1459460814062.jpg
    1459460814062.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 1459460834826.jpg
    1459460834826.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 1459460855393.jpg
    1459460855393.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 1459460876260.jpg
    1459460876260.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 210
  • 1459460893748.jpg
    1459460893748.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 206
I am so excited for you!!!!! What an amazing opportunity to even be considered for Shark Tank!!!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get to be on the show.

The desk set is amazing and such a very rare find. I just adore all of your lovely finds. :smile:

That is so exciting! You should be incredibly proud of yourself what a wonderful accomplishment. Congrats.