Preloved or New? Would love some opinions!

I heavily considered going the pre-loved route but ended up purchasing my new Love bracelet new in store last week. The store experience itself was amazing and made it all that much more exciting. Prior to purchasing, I also read a post where someone made a good point: you never know how often the previous owner took on/off the bracelet (potentially wearing down the screws) and that swayed my decision to buy in store.

Reactions: Lux. and rosie156
I heavily considered going the pre-loved route but ended up purchasing my new Love bracelet new in store last week. The store experience itself was amazing and made it all that much more exciting. Prior to purchasing, I also read a post where someone made a good point: you never know how often the previous owner took on/off the bracelet (potentially wearing down the screws) and that swayed my decision to buy in store.

Good advice! Congrats on your new bracelet! Which one did you get?

You also don't know how many times they've polished the bracelet as well. Cartier only recommends polishing once or twice over the lifetime of the bracelet as it wears down the gold. A lot of the time, people will polish it right before selling so it looks brand new--but there goes one of the polishes per lifetime.

Reactions: Lux. and rosie156
Xninix77 I’m new to tpf and I don’t know how to send a personal message or if i can just post this on this thread (if not pls excuse) but I want to sell my own preloved plain white gold cuff size 16 at a very good price because I don’t wear white gold and It was a gift that I got a few years ago. If you are interested please contact me I don’t know how to personal message in tpf as I am a new member.

My cuff is currently listed at a preloved seller site www.reawake.ch you can see pictures there as I gave the cuff to this luxury second hand store so they would sell it for me. I’m so sorry if I’m not meant to post this here but I don’t know where else to post this as I’m new here so please excuse.

My cuff is currently listed at a preloved seller site www.reawake.ch you can see pictures there as I gave the cuff to this luxury second hand store so they would sell it for me. I’m so sorry if I’m not meant to post this here but I don’t know where else to post this as I’m new here so please excuse.

Thanks for letting me know! I’m looking for the one with a diamond though because I want rhodium plating. Sorry and good luck on your sale!

Avoid EBay and Tradesy. Sellers on Tradesy are jewelry stores that are selling super fakes made with real gold. They blur out the serial numbers on the photos to claim it’s to protect them but when you get it, the serial numbers are copies of others online. The papers are fakes. They have many with an endless supply, with no rational evidence of where they would acquire these Like New bracelets.
I was going to get one for 5500 on TrueFacet but some are shipped from the seller and doesn’t pass through Tradesy to be authenticated and even if it did I read they have sold fakes in the past so after months and months I bought it at the boutique. The peace of mind is worth it. Also a used bracelet can have tons of screw system issues, the previous owner could have used Loctite and took it on and off often and wore down the gold, you never know.. stick to new.

Reactions: keodi and rosie156