Pregnancy test - how accurate how soon?

You gals are the best! Well I woke up this a.m. to spotting...so I think I'm not pregnant but will keep an eye on it. Looks like I just ended up getting it early this month, which probably caused the breast tenderness...thanks for everything! And Lisa I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Twinklette said:
You gals are the best! Well I woke up this a.m. to spotting...so I think I'm not pregnant but will keep an eye on it. Looks like I just ended up getting it early this month, which probably caused the breast tenderness...thanks for everything! And Lisa I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Did you happen to read my last post about spotting? Do you usually get breast tenderness before/during your period? I would get slightly sore breasts prior to my period. Breast soreness during my pregnancy was way worse. I was putting ice packs on my breasts. It sounds to me like you are pregnant you should take a pregnancy test. Morning time is best although you can take it anytime of day but since it is early morning would be better. I like the digital pregnancy tests (Walgreens) they read out pregnant or not pregnant, doesnt get any easier than that.