Pre-Paris Instant Reveal! 9 days and counting until wheels up!

You will love Paris. The first time i saw the city I was 17 and it was magical for me.

Unexpectedly I have a business trip in Paris and then I will be taking some time off to visit some friends. A good friend of mine is going to meet me there after my work week is done so she can experience the city - this will be her second trip out of the country and the first time to europe. So I can't wait to show her around.

Good luck on your purchasing and visiting!

You will love Paris. The first time i saw the city I was 17 and it was magical for me.

Unexpectedly I have a business trip in Paris and then I will be taking some time off to visit some friends. A good friend of mine is going to meet me there after my work week is done so she can experience the city - this will be her second trip out of the country and the first time to europe. So I can't wait to show her around.

Good luck on your purchasing and visiting!
Aww- this sounds like a wonderful opportunity for both you and your friend! I'm excited for your friend- we'll be experiencing Paris together for the first time. There's so much going on at work I feel a little guilty for leaving but I really need to get away and this city has been calling to me my whole life...