(pre-)Happy Birthday to me - Reveal!!!!

congrats and happy birthday! excellent choice! love the shape of the alma!!!😍 ps. You are right - munich is great! one of my favorite cities in europe for shopping! I was there last saturday too and got a alma pm in rose angelique... funny... lol

ooooh, that's great!!! I loved it at the LV boutique, it wasn't my last purchase there, for sure!!! And Rose Angelique is a stunning colour, congrats!!!
Do you often go to Munich?

ooooh, that's great!!! I loved it at the LV boutique, it wasn't my last purchase there, for sure!!! And Rose Angelique is a stunning colour, congrats!!!
Do you often go to Munich?

thank you! I'm really in love with my new purchase...😍
I'm usually 3-5 times a year in munich - I really a huge fan of the city! I'm only 2 hours away (by car). so I'll go about every 2-3 months...
you are right! the shop at residenzstrasse is awesome! always pretty bad for my creditcard..., lol

thank you! I'm really in love with my new purchase...😍
I'm usually 3-5 times a year in munich - I really a huge fan of the city! I'm only 2 hours away (by car). so I'll go about every 2-3 months...
you are right! the shop at residenzstrasse is awesome! always pretty bad for my creditcard..., lol

ooh, I know what you mean!! Residenzstrasse and Maximilianstrasse are very bad for credit cards ^^ :P:biggrin::cool::graucho:

Cool that you come to Munich 3-5 times a year... I live one hour away from Munich and I go there as often as possible, because I like going out in Munich, for dinner, theatre, whatever - and of course, shopping ;)

Thank you!!!

Of course you can see the shoes, here's a pic - will post more at the Chanel forum...

ooh, you just have to add München to your Germany trip... It's such a beautiful town, so much to see and visit...

And of course you have to go shopping!! At the Louis Vuitton Boutique, it's at the Residenzstraße, just across Franziskaner (good beer!!) and of course the Maximilianstraße with all it's Boutiques: Chanel, Dior, Jimmx Choo, Hermes, etc...

Thanks for showing the shoes, love them! And thank you for the München tips:smile: