(pre-)Happy Birthday to me - Reveal!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    Hello Ladies,

normally you find me at the Chanel forum, but for my upcoming birthday tomorrow I decided - regarding bags - to cheat on the double C and go for my first Louis Vuitton bag :graucho: (well, I couldn't resist to stop at Chanel, too, as you can see in the pic - in the Chanel shopping bag are my first Chanel ballet flats in beige with black toe cap)

So I searched through the forum and the Louis Vuitton official website to look which bag it should be... and fell in love immediately when I saw this beauty... So I called my local Louis Vuitton boutique in Munich if they had this bag in stock - and they had!! Yesterday I picked her up...

So who's ready to join my reveal?

PS: If you ever come to Munich, you have to visit the Louis Vuitton boutique there - it's really a must!!! three floors only LV, and it's interior is so luxurious done up :love::heart:

Attached Files:

2. Here!!

3. Here~

4. HERE! :woohoo:

5. so...

... any guesses??

Attached Files:

6. the LV store in the Emerates Mall, Dubai is one of the best I think

7. Thanks for joining!!!

8. Speedy?

9. my only complaint of Louis Vuitton is the lack of pockets. Does any one agree?

10. no :P

11. Is it an Ellipse? Going on the size /shape of box??

12. Presenting without further ado:

Miss Alma BB Vernis in Noir Magnetique :heart:

I love it!!! And the combo of black with the dark hardware looks sooo beautiful

:love::cloud9::yahoo:

Attached Files:

13. no ;)

14. gorgeous!! congrats! love your chanel flap as well!

15. Thank you!! But I didn't get a Chanel classic flap, I got shoes, ballet flats ;)