Prada Wallet - Red, Pink, White Interior

luvh

Dec 6, 2007
Sorry it took me so long but here are the pictures I owe of my Prada wallet with the red, pink and white interior. Been too busy with work recently so haven't been on the purseforum as much but here goes...
Apologies for the quality but I just took them quickly with my iPhone so excuse the unprofessionalness :biggrin:

First off, the front...
attachment.php

Then the back (love the idea of the zipper but not sure what to use it for :confused1:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 3,507
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 3,440
And a close up of the colors....:love:

attachment.php

And another look at the available slots. There are 6 credit card slots (sorry I was too lazy to take out all the cards) on the interior plus the 4 on the other side. Also love the zippered coin compartment. Although since this is button closure and not zip around, I try not to overstuff the wallet. So far it's been great and a total work horse!

attachment.php

Thanks for letting me share and sorry for the delay!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 3,523
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 4,749
Thanks everyone for the kind words!!! :blush::blush:

I do love how it's so bipolar...and like binoculars said...business on the outside...party on the inside or sea_phoenix ...prim and proper on the outside but fun and intriguing on the inside :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i manage to see this wallet IRL and it's so adorable, love it!!!

and no idea on the zipped compartment at the back too. i have the same style wallet and i dont use it either :P