Prada Wallet - Red, Pink, White Interior

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry it took me so long but here are the pictures I owe of my Prada wallet with the red, pink and white interior. Been too busy with work recently so haven't been on the purseforum as much but here goes...
    Apologies for the quality but I just took them quickly with my iPhone so excuse the unprofessionalness :biggrin:

First off, the front...
    [​IMG]

Then the back (love the idea of the zipper but not sure what to use it for :confused1:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      95.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      98 KB
      Views:
  2. Then I saw the interior and oh boy...it was love at first sight!!! :love::love: I knew I had to take her home!!!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      113.9 KB
      Views:
  3. And a close up of the colors....:love:

[​IMG]

And another look at the available slots. There are 6 credit card slots (sorry I was too lazy to take out all the cards) on the interior plus the 4 on the other side. Also love the zippered coin compartment. Although since this is button closure and not zip around, I try not to overstuff the wallet. So far it's been great and a total work horse!

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share and sorry for the delay!

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      103.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      187.3 KB
      Views:
  4. wow! That is stunning!!! Thanks for sharing.:love:

5. this is a cute wallet! it's like all prim and proper on the outside but fun and intriguing on the inside. :smile:

6. Great wallet!
    It's like business on the outside, and party on the inside!!

7. I love this wallet! Congratulations on such a special piece!

8. Ah cute explanation. Great wallet, thanks for sharing.

9. sooo cute!LOves it!

10. Thanks everyone for the kind words!!! :blush::blush:

I do love how it's so bipolar...and like binoculars said...business on the outside...party on the inside or sea_phoenix ...prim and proper on the outside but fun and intriguing on the inside :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

11. I totally adore this purse!

It's gorgeous! So prim and proper on the outside and WOW on the inside!

Kinda like wearing sexy lingerie under a black business suit! :graucho:

12. Love it!!!!!

13. Wow...I love that! Where did you get it might I ask?? LOVE IT!

14. If this was silver hardware I would be ordering sooooooooo fast!!!! Congrats!! I love when you open a wallet/purse up and it's a POP of color!!

15. i manage to see this wallet IRL and it's so adorable, love it!!!

and no idea on the zipped compartment at the back too. i have the same style wallet and i dont use it either :P