Prada Silver Gauffre Messenger Bag

^ sorry ladies, no modeling pics. Don't have a daughter at home to take pics and I have not mastered the art of taking pic in a mirror. :sad: Hopefully Jill will have one soon and will do the honors! :smile:

OMG! Cougess, this is such an AMAZING bag!!! It's the most stunning silver bag I've seen for this spring!!! :nuts: Congrats!!!

Do you know if the silver Gauffre also comes in other styles rather than the messenger? I'm really into silver now.:P

OMG! Cougess, this is such an AMAZING bag!!! It's the most stunning silver bag I've seen for this spring!!! :nuts: Congrats!!!

Do you know if the silver Gauffre also comes in other styles rather than the messenger? I'm really into silver now.:P

I don't know if the silver comes in other styles - your best bet is probably to call a prada boutique.

I saw a bunch of silver Gauffres in different styles... and I must say, it was like looking at a whole den of Gauffres!!! Just amazing!

Saw them at Prada in Beverly Hills today. The number of bags they have on display there is just sick! I was dying. I cannot recall any of the styles, I'm sorry to say, if I had read this post first I would have taken note.

They were very strict there and told me I wasn't allowed to take pictures.:sad: I couldn't believe it. I had cleared out my camera of all pix... and you know, if they only knew just *where* these pix would land.. jeez! How many sales do you think they'd get out of some posts here in the purse forum.

Ok, well hope my info helps!

Hi Cougess, thanks for the advice which I do agree. However, it seems that many of us have the feeling that sometimes our fellow Prada lovers here are even more well-informed than the boutique people! ;)

Padparasha, thank you so much for the info! The boutique people really don't know what they're missing by not letting you take the pix. Now at least I know that there're many styles in silver Gauffre which is really great news! I'm already planning my next Gauffre purchase now:shame:. Had one for X'mas in white nylon and truly truly love it (already posted the pic in the thread re Gauffre), but this silver one is just taking my breath away!

If anyone have any info on the other styles in silver Gauffre (pictures and prices), please do let me know! Jill, I'm especially looking up to you since you are probably the one here with the most Gauffres! LOL