Prada FOX-FUR bag, gorgeous :p

Well I LOVE it- fur is one of my favorite materials and I would have closets and closets devoted to it if I had the funds. I can't bring myself to find fur an atrocity when I eat meat and wear leather bags and shoes- it's simply good use of material.

1. The leather you wear is a by-product of the meat you eat.

2. The fur is not.

3. The animals that are killed for fur are generally killed in a very inhumane way, to preserve the fur (including being skinned alive).

it may be one of those nice-to-look-at-but-not-to-wear things. i eat meat and love leather (although i must say that other than seeing someone killed a chicken, i have never seen any of these animals killed for food/leather before. i know i can't eat anything with a 'face', and i refused to eat our chicken dish when i found out mom had cooked our chicken who had been crowing every morning to wake me up, until he was cooked... but meat and leather in stores look so... neutral, like tofu...). but am on the fence about fur. the fur i have so far have been either vintage or of animals whose meat we also eat (so not of animals killed ONLY for their fur). do we eat fox meat...?

oh, forgot to say, no, that purse does not look good at all. looks like a lump of something.... (BTW, i am surprised that with all the biotech we have nowadays nobody has yet created real quality faux fur...)

Well I LOVE it- fur is one of my favorite materials and I would have closets and closets devoted to it if I had the funds. I can't bring myself to find fur an atrocity when I eat meat and wear leather bags and shoes- it's simply good use of material.

So do you eat fox meat? :confused1:
My two cents: The bag looks like it should belong to Ms. BigFoot... :throwup:

:popcorn:

as much as i like the fur glamour of the old hollywood style - as conflicted as i am about fur - aside from the issue of fur - i think AESTHETICALLY, there is a point after which, one may be perceived as over doing it a bit. i think having fur bags may just be crossing that line, along with fur bikinis, fur thongs, fur shoes.....

I looooove it! But yeah, I'd be afraid of it losing strands as well... plus I agree - I am conflicted about the whole fur issue... this bag would look better alive rosyposie...