Prada Double Cuir

Zucnarf, if you still have this caramel color Prada Cuir bag, would you mind providing its measurements?
There are three sizes:
The large comes without a shoulder strap.
The medium which is about 13 inches across and 10 inches high.
The mini, which is about 12” across x 9” high.

I have a black medium purchased new and a pre-loved nude-pink medium on the way. But I really want a cameo/pink in the mini size. I don’t even know if they made them in that size.

There is so much discrepancy in what the sizes are called. Some stores call the medium the large. And I think very few even sell the mini, although I did try one on when buying my black one. But we decided the medium made more of a statement and looked better on me, although it’s a touch on the larger side for me.

My medium camel is 33 cm

Reactions: gettinpurseonal
My medium camel is 33 cm
Thank you for that information. That translates to 13 inches, which is what I have. The size looks wonderful on you! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? I am 5’3” and I feel like my 2 look a bit large on me, but maybe it’s my imagination. I absolutely love this bag so I won’t get rid of them. I’ll try to post modeling shots too when I get a chance.

Thank you for that information. That translates to 13 inches, which is what I have. The size looks wonderful on you! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? I am 5’3” and I feel like my 2 look a bit large on me, but maybe it’s my imagination. I absolutely love this bag so I won’t get rid of them. I’ll try to post modeling shots too when I get a chance.

Thank you!
I am 5’6”
I am selling my black one.

Thank you!
I am 5’6”
I am selling my black one.
What made you want to sell it? I do feel it’s a bit large, as I am moving toward smaller bags whenever I can. But I don’t think I could ever part with mine. It is good as a work tote or when I need to carry more. The red lambskin interior is divine!!! I’ll post a photo of my pink one here now. The color is called mughetto.

AE3BE6D7-5745-4A6A-BD7E-C574214E6464.jpeg

7DA859FE-1C9D-4122-B689-4F47E54EB5B5.jpeg

What made you want to sell it? I do feel it’s a bit large, as I am moving toward smaller bags whenever I can. But I don’t think I could ever part with mine. It is good as a work tote or when I need to carry more. The red lambskin interior is divine!!! I’ll post a photo of my pink one here now. The color is called mughetto.

View attachment 4523346

View attachment 4523345

Gorgeus color!
I don’t wear it anymore, but it is really a classic...