Pouchette Florentine

1. Does anyone own this clutch? I want to purchase one as a holder for my SK 3 and want to know if it is really useful and what it holds! I appreciate it!! Pictures would be great!

THANKS THANKS!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

[​IMG]
    Picture from elux

2. I have it. It can hold keys, ID, credit cards, lip gloss and cell. It's a good clubbing bag. I use it with the belt.

3. i was wondering this too... great thread, crystal!

4. Sweet- sounds perfect. Plus it's uber cheap! I gotta get it!

Thanks Michelle! :flowers:

5. I love the Floretine so much more than the pochette! Not many people have it, it holds just as much and is a great price.

6. No problem! :smile:

7. Thanks! I was looking through elux thinking about anything I want to purchase pre-price increase! LOL I want to get all my mono accessories that I have been to lazy to put together now! :yes:

8. Oh your so lucky!
    I just took some pictures a few days ago!

florentinecontents1.jpg florentinecontents2.jpg

9. So cute! Did you buy the waist belt for it?

10. azia: yup the set of course!
    hehe

11. That´s hot!

12. In Asia, almost every SA wears these to hold their cards...they also had these mini catalogs (and I mean mini...just bigger than business cards), almost like 'cheat sheets'...

super cute! perfect for the S3, I think...hmmm.I have new S3....lol

13. can i get more pictures of it please?!!!!! my friend said it's ugly without the belt is tat truE?!

14. I ordered it off elux. I will put pictures up when I get it!. I think it would be fine without the belt!?!

15. it looks so pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice