Pouchette Florentine

it is a great bag to have. i bought it without the belt b/c the belt cost almost as much as the bag! and it fits a brown leather one i already have. inconspicuous, holds more than it should, fits the body well, and it's hands-free!

^yippeee!! looks great syntagma!!! i love both pieces...ive been thinking about adding a cosmetics pouch to my collection as well...

I looove your nails btw!! is that the super lusted after chanel polish by any chance?!?:P

Thanks! I wish I looked high and low for black satin (other than my futile attemps to win it on E-bay for less than $40. I will only pay double no more). Had to settle for OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark. What's weird is that I did try the Chanel and I prefer the OPI. It has a slight burgundy hue to it that's uber hot!

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread! I'm debating between a Pochette Florentine or Accessories. Does the Florentine hold as much, or less? Can you fit a small wallet in there? I want to order one this weekend, to celebrate the end of midterms :yahoo:But now I dont know which!

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread! I'm debating between a Pochette Florentine or Accessories. Does the Florentine hold as much, or less? Can you fit a small wallet in there? I want to order one this weekend, to celebrate the end of midterms :yahoo:But now I dont know which!

Hmm..if I can find and dig out my MC pouchette in one of the moving boxes (yes I know I moved in here like a few weeks ago but we aren't unpacking everything as we are moving again in a few months) I will compare. Off hand it seems like the florentine will hold slightly more. You can definately fit a small wallet in it.

Okay here are the pictures with my mandarin mont bill something wallet! The pouchette will hold it but the florentine won't!

Attachments

• IMG_1105.JPG
    IMG_1105.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1106.JPG
    IMG_1106.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 64
^^thanks so much! that was so quick and quite helpful :smile: now i have a decision to make...i may get the accessories first, since it fits more, but i definitely want a florentine as well!

I also have the Florentine. For a long time I didn't use it at all. I purchased the belt with mine but I sent it back to LV because it's a snap belt and since I'm not skinny the snaps kept snapping open thus causing the Florentine to fall to the floor. I finally went to my cobbler and had him to make me a nice super thin belt, vachetta colored, with a regular closure. I have many holes on the belt so that I can adjust it to wear it tight on the waist or loose. I wear my Florentine to the gym. It holds my MP 3 player perfectly while I work out! I'm so glad I kept the bag and didn't get rid of it along with the belt like I started to.

Thanks! I wish I looked high and low for black satin (other than my futile attemps to win it on E-bay for less than $40. I will only pay double no more). Had to settle for OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark. What's weird is that I did try the Chanel and I prefer the OPI. It has a slight burgundy hue to it that's uber hot!

very nice!! if you think about it...no one is gonna know the brand of your nail polish when you put on anyways!! I always get mine at the drug store!:yes:

very nice!! if you think about it...no one is gonna know the brand of your nail polish when you put on anyways!! I always get mine at the drug store!:yes:

I should do that with Halloween now! Stock up on the black. I swear though I started wearing black like 2 years ago (my gothy side dying to come out-LOL) and I can't believe I missed Black Satin but honestly people really CAN'T tell!?! Seriously though I love OPI colors and this one rocks.