Post your Van Cleef family portrait!

To me, it’s just the right shade of red without much brown or orange undertones like a lot of the other carnelian I have seen. Here’s a pic I took in the store when I was trying on the bracelet with my own MOP bracelet. I was originally going to get onyx but couldn’t pass up this beautiful shade of red.

View attachment 4847744
This is the perfect red!

To me, it’s just the right shade of red without much brown or orange undertones like a lot of the other carnelian I have seen. Here’s a pic I took in the store when I was trying on the bracelet with my own MOP bracelet. I was originally going to get onyx but couldn’t pass up this beautiful shade of red.

View attachment 4847744
I normally don’t like carnelian at all because it reads brown to me, but this is a very lovely shade.

View attachment 4847744
Ohhh!! :heart: That is the perfect shade of red! You are very lucky! I totally understand why you chose it over the Onyx, it is beautiful!

Reactions: allure244
What a gorgeous and incredible collection!!! Beautiful photos, too! I have been deliberating between onyx in wg versus yg, and I see you solved the problem by getting some of both!

Haha i am still debating whether or not to special order 20motif + onyx braclet in white gold. Or shall i get the 10 motif pave white gold necklace first. And that oct release onyx and pave earring is on my list too. Oh dear

• Love
Reactions: DS2006
Haha i am still debating whether or not to special order 20motif + onyx braclet in white gold. Or shall i get the 10 motif pave white gold necklace first. And that oct release onyx and pave earring is on my list too. Oh dear

I really hope they'll add more onyx wg to the regular collection and not just pave. But I will have to say, the wg pave onyx collection is striking. My friend also has the bracelet and I think the two of you are convincing me I need it to go with my wg VA pave earrings and pendant! I love the new 2 motif earrings, too!

@ayshaa, I couldn’t get the necklace tray like you have online, it only has the tray for the rings. I will continue checking but meanwhile, I got this one from amazon temporary. At least, it has room for my upcoming new additions. However, I like yours better:smile::smile:, it has individual slot for each one.
View attachment 4849028View attachment 4849029

Oh it is sold out on the US website isn't? I hope it'll back in stock soon!
Just keep checking!

They still look fabulous in this box too :smile: