Post your TOM FORD Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

I think you should go for the new quad Honeymoon.

When I'm tan in the summer I'm a NC 42 - my favorite non shimmer TF quad is Cocoa Mirage. I know the colors seem dupable however the quality is second too none. I do also have several others and did order the new round including Honeymoon which seems super promising. I'll update when I've received it.

Thanks, the honeymoon is not something I would reach for, but then I am wuss when it comes to eyeshadow.
It is out of stock everywhere it seems.

I really am not a fan of Nude Dip :sad:

I've tried to make it work but it has not given me a look I have particularly loved. It's too cool toned on me and on my dark skin, the shades just look shimmery but not colorfully different. Think I'll ship this one to my sister.

I just ordered the orchid haze on Nordstrom but it is backordered till end of April! I ordered Seductive Rose too, I would love to get Gold Mink but my budget does not permit it....

One of my faves.

Sad to say, I am sad. I attempted to depot my eyeshadows and safe to say, it was not a smooth process. I've pulverized four of them. Gosh, probably lost a year of eyeshadow like this. They look just sad. I wish they would make them like the make up forever pans. I was wondering how to remove my Mufe one and all you do is lift it, Her I was digging the edges with a knife until I stumbled on a video. Makeup Forever is one brand I am super keen on exploring this year. Since, I'm a minimalist, awaiting to finish certain products before I hit that mufe counter.

Those TF eyeshadows are so fragile. I swear even Nude Dip had one eyeshadow that fell right out of the pan...

In other news, I have absolutely no regrets about giving away Nude Dip.

I want to get my first tom ford lip color, i want to get a bright pink. Usually I use ysl rouge volupe number 20, can anybody help me to color match? Since i want to use my saks code that is gonna expire today. Any help would be appreciated [emoji8][emoji8]